The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I've been dealing with Packers for years, by far this is the worst handled release ever. Even the Ewing release wasn't this bad, considering they had to get rid of not one BUT TWO different colorways :stoneface:

Haven't received anything yet.

If you pay by credit card you will get an email. If you paid by Paypal the money was instantly refunded with no email sent.

No email yet, maybe i'll get lucky.

Whether or not i get these i'll still be happy considering the fact i got the black/gold 10th anniversaries for a steal coming my way!

Hey, just letting you guys know, my order went through at 2:05 and I am within the 10 of 58XX. I called their warehouse were the shoes are getting sent from, and told the guy that I bought them before the tweet was sent out. He asked me was my order was and he said the he was 70-75% sure that I WILL be getting them.

So y'all in the mid to high 58XX, there is still a good shot that you will be getting them.

OFF TOPIC, once the new layout came out, I haven't been able to sign into my original account. Who can I talk to about this?

Last edited:
Hey, just letting you guys know, my order went through at 2:05 and I am within the 10 of 58XX. I called their warehouse were the shoes are getting sent from, and told the guy that I bought them before the tweet was sent out. He asked me was my order was and he said the he was 70-75% sure that I WILL be getting them.
So y'all in the mid to high 58XX, there is still a good shot that you will be getting them.
OFF TOPIC, once the new layout came out, I haven't been able to sign into my original account. Who can I talk to about this?

hope i can clutch!!

interesting to note is that i haven't recieved a cancellation email yet.....

Last edited:
How did you get in touch with the warehouse? Has anyone received a cancellation email yet my order# is 62XX

Yea, I haven't been sent an email either, and my card hasn't been charged back..... Still crossing my fingers. The guy said I should get an email tonight letting me know whether or not I got them, but still nothing. He also said they should have everything sorted out by tonight.

People starting to get their emails? 

57XX here and still nothing.. 

Also saw this, thought it was pretty cool

Packers just tweeted this....

@PackerShoes: Tracking confirmations for all fulfilled orders will begin rolling out shortly.

We appreciate everyone's patience.

Packers just sent me an email, still no word if I'm getting them or not tho :smh: ...

Dear Customer,

We are currently in the process of sending out tracking confirmation emails for all fulfilled orders of the Packer Shoes x Reebok Question Mid "Practice" edition beginning this morning.

Orders that we were unable to fulfill due to high web track and overselling we we will begin issuing refunds for immediately. The refund and cancellation process will run for the next 24 hours.

Any customer who does not receive a tracking confirmation by the end of business tomorrow will unfortunately receive a refund and cancellation confirmation for their order.

Again we are aiming to have all refunds and cancellations issued by tomorrow afternoon the latest.

Customers who paid via credit card, the funds will be available back into your account within 3-5 business days of the cancellation.

Customers who paid via PayPal will receive instant fund availability DIRECTLY INTO THEIR RESPECTIVE PAYPAL ACCOUNTS.

We appreciate everyone's patience in this matter.

Okay, so I just talked to the web manager and he broke everything down for me....

He said that they oversold by 350 pair. They had over 500 to sell, the link went live a little after 3, and by 3:06 they were sold out. They didnt evn tweet the link until 3:15. He did say there were a lot of people who were ordering more than 1, and some people that tried to order upwards of 25 pair. He said a lot of people that ordered AFTER 3:06 still have a good chance of getting them.

It's been 4 business days already and the majority of us still do not have an answer! I went to the store last night and the workers were just sitting around "chillin" ... I asked about my order and they said they were still in the process of working with their warehouse :rolleyes .. It's not like they were busy, I was the only person in the store at the time!!! I had to hit them with the line from SandLot before I walked out, "YOUR KILLING ME SMALLS!" :smh:

Okay, so I just talked to the web manager and he broke everything down for me....
He said that they oversold by 350 pair. They had over 500 to sell, the link went live a little after 3, and by 3:06 they were sold out. They didnt evn tweet the link until 3:15. He did say there were a lot of people who were ordering more than 1, and some people that tried to order upwards of 25 pair. He said a lot of people that ordered AFTER 3:06 still have a good chance of getting them.

I'm pretty sure my confirmation email came right at 3:06, so it's looking like it will be a close one. It's a good thing multiple orders are getting cancelled though because I would be pissed if someone made out with 25 pairs hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom