The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Okay, so I just talked to the web manager and he broke everything down for me....
He said that they oversold by 350 pair. They had over 500 to sell, the link went live a little after 3, and by 3:06 they were sold out. They didnt evn tweet the link until 3:15. He did say there were a lot of people who were ordering more than 1, and some people that tried to order upwards of 25 pair. He said a lot of people that ordered AFTER 3:06 still have a good chance of getting them.

I'm pretty sure my confirmation email came right at 3:06, so it's looking like it will be a close one. It's a good thing multiple orders are getting cancelled though because I would be pissed if someone made out with 25 pairs hahaha.

Mine came at 3:06 as well, hopefully we will get some answers today.

Just go my shipping confirmation email for my SIZE 14
pimp.gif
What was your order # and what time did you check out? I also ordered a sz.14

Some of these numbers being posted gives me some hope.

EDIT: For those posting that they have confirmations, please list your number range so that others can have an idea as to what their chances are like.

Last edited:
Just got my tracking number from Packers!! *TIGER WOODS FIST PUMP* .. Hopefully I will recieve them tomorrow since I'm only 5 mins away from the store but I won't hold my breath :lol:

ORDER # 58XX (in the middle)

ORIGINAL CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM PACKERS - 10/19/12 3:06PM

SIZE 11

ughh, im starting to think i won't get my pair, high 6xxx here, checked out 3:09

how many of you guys ordered a size 8? just wondering

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom