The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Mine came today, I wasn't here so now they sit at the post office, I have to go and sign for them and pick them up tomorrow at lunch. :rolleyes

Anybody looking forward to the black/gold cw? We just got them in stock at work (FNL) and I have to say the quality is 10/10. You can smell the leather straight out of the box. Instacopped:smokin.

Anybody looking forward to the black/gold cw? We just got them in stock at work (FNL) and I have to say the quality is 10/10. You can smell the leather straight out of the box. Instacopped:smokin.

yea man im ready for them. do you know if FNL.com will have them? if so what time? thx.

For those that got the red packers, is the part where the vector is also 3M?

nod.gif

These are so fresh in person.

Looking for the first packer pair in a 8.5 if anyone can help me out, that would be greatly appreciated.

so happy to come home from school to these.

Yanno I was on the fence cuz I was really underwhelmed with my blue toes quality.  But after missin the Thunders (I still had the RD wrong lol and I'm on a plane at 7am tmrw soooo wahmp wahmp) anyways, hmmm maybe I'll have to scoop these up.  I wonder if that 15 off ycmc coupon from my answer IVs is still valid >.>; still don't wanna pay retail XD

wellgosh has damn near fsr of blue toes if anyone is still looking. crookedtongues has some as well

Last edited:
glad i pulled the trigger on the packer reds. they look 1000x better in person. its been a heck of a year for me and reebok. only one more pair to go...

Fantastic collection my dude and thanks for the wellgosh link. Just a heads up to the US and Canadian cats though - the sizes are UK sizes, so size down for the US equivalent. Also be prepared for high customs fees as these come from the UK.

didnt pay customs fees any of the times ive ordered from them

May be a Canadian thing then - which is nuts seeing as Canada is a part of the Commonwealth. Bought a pair of 'Red Toes' from End but had to pay almost 40 bucks in duties.

never paid it from end either. a lot of times that the vat they make people in europe pay. if youre non euro, youcan sometimes email them and theyll refund it

I switched the laces... Put the blue Packer 1 laces on the Reds, and the Red Packer 2 laces on the Blues.

The Reds with blue laces are too freakin sick!

Back
Top Bottom