The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Nice pics everyone! I should've waited to cop with that discount, but it's cool because these shoes are worth every penny.

Can't wait to get my hands on these and rock them.. they'll be heavy in the rotation along with my Stealth foams this season. The beasts can stay rockin the same XIs as everyone else.. I'll break those out next year.

PYS with the quickness on the shipping though. I should have mine early next week.. if I ordered earlier then I would've already had 'em. Oh well.. gonna be a long weekend
tired.gif

Real tempted to cop these with that $20 off coupon.. but just don't have the finances at the moment.. :smh:

On another note, I'm sure this has been asked and answered before but just wondering how you guys feel about questions for ball? I'm thinking about balling in my Packers.

Anyone else having trouble using the code? It's still saying my total is 124.98?

Last edited:
On the right side of the site though in my order summary it says $104.98.. But checking out at the final screen it says the regular price.. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

NM, I just submitted the order and it went through and it said the final charge was $104.98 .. Props to the man with the code!

red packers will be online tom on shopmyoslife at noon est for around $200 plus shipping for anyone who missed out and is willing to pay $50 over retail

red packers will be online tom on shopmyoslife at noon est for around $200 plus shipping for anyone who missed out and is willing to pay $50 over retail
They didn't have my size....So I had to go to ebay and get them. Dunno how i missed theses

thanks, for posting the site tho

Last edited:
Copped from reebok last night with the 20% off. My order went through, but I still haven't received any emails from them or anything... Should I be worried?

Last edited:
Helluva deal back there REPPED! :wow:

Got mine in from PYS and must say quality on these is sh****** all over J's :nthat:

Last edited:
Forgot about these and just picked em up from Karmaloop for $83.00 shipped. :smokin
I just hope they still ship em and don't cancel. Worth a try though, nothing to lose.

used promo code: KL2K13

edit: didn't know someone posted already. lol.

Last edited:
karmaloop is garbage you should never buy from there no matter what. also i'd bet that's not with free shipping so it'll pan out to about 20%

karmaloop is garbage you should never buy from there no matter what. also i'd bet that's not with free shipping so it'll pan out to about 20%

I dunno man, I was able to get my blue toes with free shipping last time. And with these, it was with free shipping. It was worth a shot. If it doesn't work out for some reason, no biggie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom