The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Decided at the last minute to cop from Walters. Got there right when they opened, about 12 people in line, just missed my size. Could definitely see some bs going on. All good, was able to cop off rbk.com .

Thank god we on this forum or we woulda been some salty people come 9am there deff gona be sold out at release time

Just completed purchase thanks to that link. Props dude you really made my day. Now I don't have to go into the city to get these thanks.

****, paid with paypal and its showing by billing/shipping code not matching

Anyone know if this will be a problem

From being too excited of copping I forgot to use my 15% coupon I got in an email. Just sent an email to reebok hoping they can apply the coupon to my order.

They stopped taking orders around 8:57 (or at least they wouldn't let me check out). Either they sold out or put a stop to it. I don't know if Reebok actually cares about that kind of stuff.

Either way, thanks for the heads up NYC07

Last edited:
Gone as soon as like popped :smile:. One for me and one for pops growing up in west Philly both love the team. Hopefully he likes these. And I was worried about getting one just for me lol but again thanks for the link dude

Btw does anyone know if shiekh at southland did a raffle or is fcfs? I didn't know they were getting them and I wouldn't mind doubling up.

Back
Top Bottom