The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I dunno Trent, this is Nike/JB 'Fusion/Hybrid' territory and I ain't really a fan...
eyes.gif
Well its just me fam, I am loving the Pump, back in the day, if you didn't have the Pump, you had nothing. But than again, that is just me. 

My Most Recent pick ups got these as a 2 pack

I believe these to be 10th annis since the seller said he got them in 07 but doesnt remember the box
if anyone has an extra anni box pls pm me :wink:

Got these sz 11 Nuggets too, never really was a fan of this shoe but i couldnt get them separate

also seen some newer pics of the blue stash on ig :smokin 8)

Last edited:
My Most Recent pick ups got these as a 2 pack

I believe these to be 10th annis since the seller said he got them in 07 but doesnt remember the box
if anyone has an extra anni box pls pm me
wink.gif

Got these sz 11 Nuggets too, never really was a fan of this shoe but i couldnt get them separate

also seen some newer pics of the blue stash on ig
smokin.gif
glasses.gif
When the stashes dropping again?

the stash's are a complete QS with no release date, they will basically show up out the blue or we may get a wk-day notice
Great. 

Isn't there another Question collab or this was it? Maybe this was the one I saw, not sure, but if that's Black on the bottom of them then those are the ones I wanted.

Great. 

Isn't there another Question collab or this was it? Maybe this was the one I saw, not sure, but if that's Black on the bottom of them then those are the ones I wanted.
the stash's come in blue and a better looking red ver.

I'm not a big fan of all these new colorways of the Reebok Question and Kamikazes

Last edited:
Yeah, good luck to all resellers with FSR on Packer, I love this, prices will be dropping all over.

Back
Top Bottom