The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

More pics.

Still not on board with joggers.

Good detailed pictures though.

The last event Reebok had here was the Pearlized Red toe midnight release party @ Sneaker Villa in 2012. Leading up to event was giveaways, nba 2k, and trivia with reebok ambassadors.

What's the story behind this color? Is that black and red toe from the original samples? I would be interested if it's a solid color. I still am interested for the right price.

What's the story behind this color? Is that black and red toe from the original samples? I would be interested if it's a solid color. I still am interested for the right price.

It's the original sample. These are fire to me because of the history on top of how they look. Not at $200 though. They drop February 5th. Packer shoes will carry them.

It's the original sample. These are fire to me because of the history on top of how they look. Not at $200 though. They drop February 5th. Packer shoes will carry them.
it's not quite the original sample, the og sample had a much bigger and more pronouced midsole espc around the hex bubbles

I'm in for the Protoypes!! You guys really think they will dip low in price?
depends on where all they're sold, people aren't checking for reeboks like they did in 2012-13ish, mostly if its not super limited or a colab it will sit and even then some colabs have been found for the low

In a few months whey will be under $100 as long as they are not super limited. 

Thts that original image. 

Last edited:
Really wish the sole was the same size. Like i said, I like them because of the history and the Questions are one of my favorite shoes. I'll definitely buy them if they drop below $100. That sole pisses me off though. They should have done it right.

I might be trippin but it doesn't look as if you can even wear the original Prototype with that toebox. I like the way the retro version turned out, though I wouldn't mind the original midsole.

Questions are what started it all for me.

Only ones i buy and wear are red and blue pearl toes

But i mite scoop those prototypes.

Questions are what started it all for me.

Only ones i buy and wear are red and blue pearl toes

But i mite scoop those prototypes.
i've never owned red pearl toes, only the suedes for me, i remember in high school in TX you could only get the blue toes and then a kid had family from up north send him the red toes and they were suede, so that's what i think of when i think of og red toes

so what's new? they been releasing many questions for years. I'd like to see them do more for the 20th anniversary like retro other iversons.

i've never owned red pearl toes, only the suedes for me, i remember in high school in TX you could only get the blue toes and then a kid had family from up north send him the red toes and they were suede, so that's what i think of when i think of og red toes

I never saw or knew about the pearl red toes either. Only suede red toe was what was being rocked by myself and others in middle school. Pearl red has always looked off to me.

Yes suede red toes thats what i meant lol.

I have never purchased any other cws ever.

Probably owned 5 pairs of blue toes.
3 reds

Blues were the first sneaker i ever actively searched for but them joints were GONE.

Had to settle for the black gold.

I remember i came back to school and everybody had the black gold lol.

Last edited:
Red suede, blue pearl and black gold are the only 3 CWs I'm interested in. I may give the sample version a go if the price drops.

Back
Top Bottom