The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

OK thanks guys I'll go with the 1.5 down. I'm really over the all red shoe trend but these look so nice!!

Wore my Jadakiss Questions today

Hearing March 18th for the Major Georgetown collabs

there's an article, you'll have to google it, i'm almost 95% positive from reading it a couple times that he only wore questions his rookie season and only 3 colorways, blue toe, and red pearl and suede toes
He wore white toes and black toes his rookie year too

Wore my Jadakiss Questions today
I wore mine today as well, they getting super dusty out here in this Kuwaiti sand though

Hearing March 18th for the Major Georgetown collabs

there's an article, you'll have to google it, i'm almost 95% positive from reading it a couple times that he only wore questions his rookie season and only 3 colorways, blue toe, and red pearl and suede toes
He wore white toes and black toes his rookie year too
never saw that

He wore them in 97 against the Atlanta Hawks and against the Boston Celtics. They were a player exclusive for him. They released that colorway as a "retro" during the summer of 98.

My brother was close to buying them but decided on the red toe since he thought all white was too plain. I have pics of a ds pair I sold but I'm currently on mobile.

Yeah man, missed opportunity for sure. I'm hoping they re-release someday in this exact form. That means no patent leather like they did the black/gold colorway. I know some people love the addition of patent leather but that's not how that colorway originally released.

Yeah man, missed opportunity for sure. I'm hoping they re-release someday in this exact form. That means no patent leather like they did the black/gold colorway. I know some people love the addition of patent leather but that's not how that colorway originally released.
yeah I don't mind the patent leather toe but the og leather just feels more right

look at some non-glamor photos, ie some pics on ebay, the TT Questions don't look all that hot, but i'll hold judgment til I get them in hand

what yall think grab the TT of the bay for retail $160 or pray they go cheap later, decisions decisions
nerd.gif

these

oooh  boooiiii these are fire for the most part, there are somethings that could be better like the shoelaces, they should be that cord style instead of that fluffy cotton style, I do like the toe though

I'll post the pics later
Turbo, I either bought those from you years ago, or sold them to you. Size 13, right?
I don't think so because I've never owned a 13. These were a 10.5 with og box. Loved these but I really wanted some closest space back, you guys know how that goes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom