The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Anyone know the sizing for the answer iv step over? I had the red/white which dropped in 2012 i think, and those were tts. Could fit .5 sz down, but was a lil too snug for my liking.
The last time they released the IV's I had a pair of the Georgetown's and I went TTS. 

OG court looks find their way into our casual lineup in the Stepover pack. We've revived the sneaker silhouette AI wore for his iconic stepover moment in the 2001 NBA Finals. Complete with original DMX technology, this sneaker breathes court style into your everyday wear.

Interesting that on Reebok.com it says Stepover pack. I wonder if there's another shoe or something coming.

Reebok.com is a terrible site. They have mad Questions left but you can't find them. If you search only a couple come up but there's more.

maybe possible release is that other pair from the finals too??? the flip of these??

on a side note, reebok sent me order confirmation, so those of you that used the -$45 off code, we might be gucci.

maybe possible release is that other pair from the finals too??? the flip of these??

on a side note, reebok sent me order confirmation, so those of you that used the -$45 off code, we might be gucci.
I've been praying for these to release

For people with the question blue toes, did they run TTS or did you go .5 size down? I remember the OGs ran big compared to Nike...

For people with the question blue toes, did they run TTS or did you go .5 size down? I remember the OGs ran big compared to Nike...
the 16-17 Questions fit weird across the board, my jada's at half a size down are kinda snug and so were my capsules but BANs were def fit like the older models with that roomy at half a size down, i know that doesn't help but it's more a heads up that they're weird across the board

I had both the red and blue toes from around 2012. Reds fit perfect .5 sz down. Blues were too tight. Would go tts if I ordered again.

I think TTS is your bet, also. I have the quilted Questions, which I assumed would fit a little bigger since the materials were better, but they fit snug, especially at the toe area.

Slept on picking them up the last 2 days and now 11 is sold out online smh
https://www.ruvilla.com/men/footwear/new/reebok-answer-iv-stepover-black-white-steel.html

half size down worked perfect for me

19228769_322957864808066_4323807696449961984_n.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else get these in TTS and found the fit was good? Or half size was the way to go?

Basically, yeah. However, the white/red colorway from 4 years ago had the tattoo insole

Thanks. That's so lame that they put the OG insole in some but not in all. Would it really have cost them that much money for cheap graphic imprints lol. I really wish they would make the DMX a little more cloud like, as I know they could use something similar to their runners DMX cushioning.

Back
Top Bottom