The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I gotta cop these.

1580004993894.png
1580827467114.png

Stopped in to see if my local Warehouse Shoe Sale had the new Georgetown colorway, they do not. However, the employee is hoping a shipment is coming this week as he’s a fan of the shoe.

I was totally shocked to to see the Red/blk questions sold well at $150. They only had 3 pairs leftover from their full size run that I saw back in mid January. I was certain they were going to be heavily discounted or returned to vendor. Good news for Reebok sales!

Anyone else see the clips/lakes game?

some dude has on questions with a gold toe.

Anyone else see the clips/lakes game?

some dude has on questions with a gold toe.

Yeah it’s Montrezl Harrell. Its the wht/blk-gold colorway. One shoe had a gold leather toe....kinda odd. Hope the GR isn’t released like that.

How do the Reebok question mids fit? Saw someone saying they have to go a full size up. Wanted to try a pair in store but biggest size was an 11 and I'm a 12. Tryna cop a 12 off of ebay.

Wish Reebok would push a different Iverson. We've seen so many Questions over the last few years. This navy pair is dope but other than those, most of these colors trash.

Didn't we just get 20 releases 2-3 years ago?

Wish Reebok would push a different Iverson. We've seen so many Questions over the last few years. This navy pair is dope but other than those, most of these colors trash.

Didn't we just get 20 releases 2-3 years ago?

Nah, the Questions should be constant steady release. They are pairing them with the 5’s this time around, new silhouette. Reebok already did a run with the 1’s and 4’s so it’s not like they only release Questions.

Back
Top Bottom