The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

IMG_9502.jpeg
IMG_9503.jpeg
IMG_9504.jpeg
IMG_9505.jpeg
IMG_9506.jpeg
IMG_9507.jpeg
IMG_9510.jpeg
IMG_9512.jpeg
Gorgeous pairs in person:

Great sale on questions on Reebok. They have the oatmeal toes for only $84 shipped if you're a member. Promo code "family"

Why is the purple so faded and light? The og wasn’t like that

I wonder if real hexalite or dmx tech will ever come back. Probably no :lol:

Why is the purple so faded and light? The og wasn’t like that

I wonder if real hexalite or dmx tech will ever come back. Probably no :lol:
That’s how Kobe’s og pair came, ashy purple. That Packer release we got used different material and was wrong to begin with. The only thing they got right on it was the #8’s stitched on the heels.

That’s how Kobe’s og pair came, ashy purple. That Packer release we got used different material and was wrong to begin with. The only thing they got right on it was the #8’s stitched on the heels.

Good to know. I’ve only seen the PEs in on foot pics I’ve always thought they were like the packers

Still waiting for Answer DMX's to hit an all time low.
Outlet got 'em for around $89...but I would like to pay no more than 60.
We'll see.

I’ve been waiting for the Answer III’s to release for what seems like forever. Is the black pair releasing? I haven’t been keeping up.

I’ve been waiting for the Answer III’s to release for what seems like forever. Is the black pair releasing? I haven’t been keeping up.
Yep. Black pair coming too. They’re already up on Reebok Indonesia. Not sure about the us release date for any of em tho

Attachments

• IMG_2026.png
    IMG_2026.png
    218.5 KB · Views: 703
I will always remember my pops taking me to gulf gate mall in Houston and getting me the black answer 3s. I remember it was these or the jordan 16s and went with answers that how big AI was at the time for me.

Has anyone bought the packers that came out a couple months ago? The burgundy's?

I have a chance at a pair for $120 shipped but am kind of worried about bleeding (IE Jordan xiii's)

Anyone have them in hand?

I'm so glad they came out with these Questions because they're a great alternate option to match with this throwback jersey. Since this jersey coincides with the year the Answer III was out, I wasn't impressed with the pair Iverson wore with this jersey based on photos I saw. Even if Reebok rehashes the Answer III color Iverson wore with this jersey, I still would have passed on them.

I've had this jersey since 2019. I got the hat off eBay for a damn great deal in 2020. Now I finally found the perfect shoes to complete this outfit.
IMG_7219.JPG
IMG_7220.JPG

Back
Top Bottom