**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Ross done hit _'s in the head with another one.
pimp.gif

This dude Drake is frustrating. Why cant this _ spit like that more and stop all this whining about groupies/strippers.

Ross done hit _'s in the head with another one.
pimp.gif

This dude Drake is frustrating. Why cant this _ spit like that more and stop all this whining about groupies/strippers.

Originally Posted by HARM

Rich Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TM103

Don't argue ... Just accept it ..

tired.gif
 i accept......the snow is melted b

oh yea "mmg the world is ours" is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HARM

Rich Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TM103

Don't argue ... Just accept it ..

tired.gif
 i accept......the snow is melted b

oh yea "mmg the world is ours" is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by devv

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

I know this isn't a viable source but I read somewhere on Twitter that it was supposed to be the album but it got declined by the label, so they just pushed it as a mixtape/street album.
Nah I dont believe that. This is probably better than teflon don.

I believe that song with nikki didnt take off like it should have, its actually catching more steam now. Plus the seizure thing happend, he aint really do any promoting for like a month after that. 
That's what i'm saying. How Def Jam gonna okay Teflon Don(solid album but this mixtape is better) but say this album isn't up to par?

Cause he's not on Def Jam he's on WB now 
And Self Made has yet to sale more than 160,000 in almost a year after its release with the same type of music thats on this album/mixtape.

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

I know this isn't a viable source but I read somewhere on Twitter that it was supposed to be the album but it got declined by the label, so they just pushed it as a mixtape/street album.

I believe that song with nikki didnt take off like it should have, its actually catching more steam now. Plus the seizure thing happend, he aint really do any promoting for like a month after that. 
That's what i'm saying. How Def Jam gonna okay Teflon Don(solid album but this mixtape is better) but say this album isn't up to par?

And Self Made has yet to sale more than 160,000 in almost a year after its release with the same type of music thats on this album/mixtape.

Originally Posted by cartune

Man you KEEP bringing up Self Made's numbers like it wasn't the hottest #### out this summer regardless of how much it sold EVERYBODY was bumping it.
It properly set up Wale and Meek while keeping Ross relevant so I think it served it's purpose. I think you are the only person saying it was a flop.

Man you KEEP bringing up Self Made's numbers like it wasn't the hottest #### out this summer regardless of how much it sold EVERYBODY was bumping it.
It properly set up Wale and Meek while keeping Ross relevant so I think it served it's purpose. I think you are the only person saying it was a flop.

The back of the mixtape says Def Jam. And let's be for real about Self Made. That !%! was a compilation disc that was really a mixtape. I don't know or care what WB's expectations were. That !%! got NO PUSH. Having a ad on Worldstar and a 106 and Park appearance is hardly whatw i'd consider a strong push.

The back of the mixtape says Def Jam. And let's be for real about Self Made. That !%! was a compilation disc that was really a mixtape. I don't know or care what WB's expectations were. That !%! got NO PUSH. Having a ad on Worldstar and a 106 and Park appearance is hardly whatw i'd consider a strong push.

Originally Posted by rhester

This.

Originally Posted by rhester

This.

dude is still on Def Jam...first time hearing he wasnt
far as the tape goes... I rock with:

MMG Untouchable

Eff Em

Rich Forever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Triple Beam Dreams

Keys to the Crib
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last Breath

MMG The World Is Ours

Stay Schemin 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1, 2, 4,13-16 are all throwaways, or the sameo trap beats that got him his recent buzz 
tired.gif
eyes.gif

didnt blow me away and I dont see this taking his career to new heights...but ill def ride to it
pimp.gif

dude is still on Def Jam...first time hearing he wasnt
far as the tape goes... I rock with:

MMG Untouchable

Eff Em

Rich Forever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Triple Beam Dreams

Keys to the Crib
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last Breath

MMG The World Is Ours

Stay Schemin 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1, 2, 4,13-16 are all throwaways, or the sameo trap beats that got him his recent buzz 
tired.gif
eyes.gif

didnt blow me away and I dont see this taking his career to new heights...but ill def ride to it
pimp.gif

Ace Rawstein wrote:

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 @ Ross stans getting outta pocket already...n's aint even put the album in their car yet and already talking greasy
30t6p3b.gif

trying to lift up a moral trophy and making up isssh...

let the music ride at least
^^^ Co-sign ....It sound pretty good but nothing special if I would have look on NT before I downloaded I would have thought it was a classic but it's good

but not a classic Triple Beam is the best song on the tape to me.. BTW ACE you forget where you was homie?? You on NIKETALK the place where Ross is

goin platinum in a week, Every Ross song is a classic, JEEZY career is over & MMG on top of rap world
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 mean while in the REAL WORLD.....JEEZY

sells300k in two weeks
eek.gif
eek.gif
, Ross can't go platinum in a year & YMCMB is on top of the rap world.. bottom line ya'll dudes on NT over hype things too 

much. Ya'll need to just chill & let the music soak in before you call it classic..

Ace Rawstein wrote:

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 @ Ross stans getting outta pocket already...n's aint even put the album in their car yet and already talking greasy
30t6p3b.gif

trying to lift up a moral trophy and making up isssh...

let the music ride at least
^^^ Co-sign ....It sound pretty good but nothing special if I would have look on NT before I downloaded I would have thought it was a classic but it's good

but not a classic Triple Beam is the best song on the tape to me.. BTW ACE you forget where you was homie?? You on NIKETALK the place where Ross is

goin platinum in a week, Every Ross song is a classic, JEEZY career is over & MMG on top of rap world
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 mean while in the REAL WORLD.....JEEZY

sells300k in two weeks
eek.gif
eek.gif
, Ross can't go platinum in a year & YMCMB is on top of the rap world.. bottom line ya'll dudes on NT over hype things too 

much. Ya'll need to just chill & let the music soak in before you call it classic..

This mixtape is aight... Not anything great or ground breaking... A few songs will get thrown in the rotation, just like the songs he dropped last 2 years.

But people gotta come to reality... Snow doing numbers Ross haven't done in his career to date.... Stop comparing them cuz it's no contest really.
Anyway... I will bump this along with TM103, F*ck da city up etc... Just more music to ride too.

Nobody gonna talk about how many guest features on this mixtape either huh? Oh.

This mixtape is aight... Not anything great or ground breaking... A few songs will get thrown in the rotation, just like the songs he dropped last 2 years.

But people gotta come to reality... Snow doing numbers Ross haven't done in his career to date.... Stop comparing them cuz it's no contest really.
Anyway... I will bump this along with TM103, F*ck da city up etc... Just more music to ride too.

Nobody gonna talk about how many guest features on this mixtape either huh? Oh.

The line about someone's man losing their life then deading the beef, is that in reference to Jeezy's man getting killed over some Twitter !@%%? If so, I really want to hear a reply from Jeezy. That's kind of over the line.

Back
Top Bottom