**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

they shouldve had Nas get the hook for Stay Scheamin since he did the same exact hook years ago
pimp.gif

they shouldve had Nas get the hook for Stay Scheamin since he did the same exact hook years ago
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by rocyaice

And Self Made has yet to sale more than 160,000 in almost a year after its release with the same type of music thats on this album/mixtape.
Man you KEEP bringing up Self Made's numbers like it wasn't the hottest #### out this summer regardless of how much it sold EVERYBODY was bumping it.
It properly set up Wale and Meek while keeping Ross relevant so I think it served it's purpose. I think you are the only person saying it was a flop.
The only time I bring up them numbers is when people ask why his album keep getting pushed back or whatever its because SM had bangers, Ross was on top of the game and was everywhere and it still debuted at #5
I could care less about how much it sold just saying what them suits see

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by rocyaice

And Self Made has yet to sale more than 160,000 in almost a year after its release with the same type of music thats on this album/mixtape.
Man you KEEP bringing up Self Made's numbers like it wasn't the hottest #### out this summer regardless of how much it sold EVERYBODY was bumping it.
It properly set up Wale and Meek while keeping Ross relevant so I think it served it's purpose. I think you are the only person saying it was a flop.
The only time I bring up them numbers is when people ask why his album keep getting pushed back or whatever its because SM had bangers, Ross was on top of the game and was everywhere and it still debuted at #5
I could care less about how much it sold just saying what them suits see

only tracks i can see myself listening to over and over are

Stay Schemin
Triple Beam Dreams
Rich Forever
Mind Games (could of been a radio hit, instead of that trash Nicki Minaj feature)
Keys To The Crib
Holy Ghost

the rest is repetative

only tracks i can see myself listening to over and over are

Stay Schemin
Triple Beam Dreams
Rich Forever
Mind Games (could of been a radio hit, instead of that trash Nicki Minaj feature)
Keys To The Crib
Holy Ghost

the rest is repetative

Seriously I dont even mess with French like that, but he bodied these two features.

Seriously I dont even mess with French like that, but he bodied these two features.

Back
Top Bottom