**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

It's funny how some people are saying "you can't call Ross fake, what have you done?" Yeah I'm not a G or coke dealer, but then again I don't make millions claiming to be that.
With that said, I've come around on Rozay. He's stepped his game up with every album and I look forward to the tape & album

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

rich-ross-back.jpeg

This was "God Forgives, I Dont" sessions. Jus' look at the quality of features.
Kinda like how "Tha Carter 3" sessions was. From the tracklisting alone, this is the mixtape of 2012.

MMG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

rich-ross-back.jpeg

Kinda like how "Tha Carter 3" sessions was. From the tracklisting alone, this is the mixtape of 2012.

MMG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

rich-ross-back.jpeg

MMG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yea I think some of the mixtapes he puts out months before or after his albums drop are just sessions or throw-aways from his albums.

If this is as piff as the tracklisting suggests... I hope the album will follow suit...

Ross x Pharrell x Meek x Stalley...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

rich-ross-back.jpeg

MMG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yea I think some of the mixtapes he puts out months before or after his albums drop are just sessions or throw-aways from his albums.

If this is as piff as the tracklisting suggests... I hope the album will follow suit...

Ross x Pharrell x Meek x Stalley...
pimp.gif

this is obviously the so called album he is releasing, guess he is recording new stuff

this is obviously the so called album he is releasing, guess he is recording new stuff

Back
Top Bottom