**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

My @*%$$ D Rich resurgence tho bout to take his sound back
pimp.gif

After listening to the whole thing I can see why it got scrapped to mixtape/street album.  Yea it has a some head nodders, but the rest is kinda repetitive and gives off a Lex Lugerish vibe.  Hopefully with "God Forgives, I Don't" he brings something different and innovative.  As an artist in this industry it's all about re-inventing yourself and he has since Port of Miami days, but I feel like it's time for another chapter already.  This is locker room game day music.

After listening to the whole thing I can see why it got scrapped to mixtape/street album.  Yea it has a some head nodders, but the rest is kinda repetitive and gives off a Lex Lugerish vibe.  Hopefully with "God Forgives, I Don't" he brings something different and innovative.  As an artist in this industry it's all about re-inventing yourself and he has since Port of Miami days, but I feel like it's time for another chapter already.  This is locker room game day music.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Nas still on that Distant Relatives mentality, makes everyone sound like straight doo-doo.

Yoo...
On another note though...

That album right there...
30t6p3b.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tape bangs tho...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Nas still on that Distant Relatives mentality, makes everyone sound like straight doo-doo.

Yoo...
On another note though...

That album right there...
30t6p3b.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tape bangs tho...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I kinda agree.

I kinda agree.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

@ Jay_71Eight 
You don't drop a mixtape with polished beats and features from Skateboard P, Nas, Drake & John Legend. Ross ain't fooling nobody lol

Yea i'm on that same %+% right now. What's the real deal here? But at the same time BOB just dropped a mixtape with features from Lil' Wayne, Eminem and TIP. At the same time though this %+% does sound like a album. It even flows like one.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

@ Jay_71Eight 
You don't drop a mixtape with polished beats and features from Skateboard P, Nas, Drake & John Legend. Ross ain't fooling nobody lol

Yea i'm on that same %+% right now. What's the real deal here? But at the same time BOB just dropped a mixtape with features from Lil' Wayne, Eminem and TIP. At the same time though this %+% does sound like a album. It even flows like one.

This wasn't suppose to be the able though was it? It sounds nothing like the sound he was going with on that Nicki Minaj and Just Blaze tracks. I do think some of these songs were going to be the album but some of these songs I doubt it.

This wasn't suppose to be the able though was it? It sounds nothing like the sound he was going with on that Nicki Minaj and Just Blaze tracks. I do think some of these songs were going to be the album but some of these songs I doubt it.

I know this isn't a viable source but I read somewhere on Twitter that it was supposed to be the album but it got declined by the label, so they just pushed it as a mixtape/street album.

I know this isn't a viable source but I read somewhere on Twitter that it was supposed to be the album but it got declined by the label, so they just pushed it as a mixtape/street album.

Nah I dont believe that. This is probably better than teflon don.

I believe that song with nikki didnt take off like it should have, its actually catching more steam now. Plus the seizure thing happend, he aint really do any promoting for like a month after that. 

Nah I dont believe that. This is probably better than teflon don.

I believe that song with nikki didnt take off like it should have, its actually catching more steam now. Plus the seizure thing happend, he aint really do any promoting for like a month after that. 

Back
Top Bottom