The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

(I stayed away from all leaks...except for the songs on the mixtape)
Album is Tuff...
The first 6 tracks of this is $%%@%*+ MURDEROUS...SERIOUSLY...

(That Tears of Joy might be the best song that N has ever done...I mean really...WOW)

Then that %@!% with Puff comes...and that %@!% is borderline wack...

Then MC Hammer and BMF come...and yeah yall were right MC Hammer shouldent have been on this (I could understand BMF cause that %@!% became a hit)...

And I don't know why he threw those songs together like that...them +#!!$ are identical...

(If a dude had a gun to my head, played both instrumentals and told me identify the right songs or he will shoot there's a 50 percent chance I would be $%%@%*+ dead...)

The album picks up again with the last two songs though...

9 out of 11...Thats a damn good ratio in this day and age...

I know a lot of people complained about the number of tracks but I love that %@!%...

short and condensed>>>long and full of filler

Not sure if its his best album yet...Deeper than Rap had more Highs...and Lows (Its definitely 2nd if not 1st though)

When I First heard BMF I instantly knew it would be a HIT! ^ But yeah Tears of Joy might be his best song ever.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Remove "#1" and "MC Hammer" and have "Mafia Music 2" as the intro and throw in "Audio Meth" somewhere in the mix, then the album would have been MUCH better. Those two make more sense on an album like this than some subpar mixtape track and that lame Diddy.

QFT.

I'd take out "Live Fast, Die Young" and then you got a classic.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Well stay on your phone mane, cause if you're gonna make a long arguement about how this album is a classic, don't nobody wanna read that
laugh.gif

Right....so instead of that I guess I'll just refute the reasons why its NOT classic

Man this album is ridiculous 9.5/10 easily very good album by my ninja ROSS....my man Ross is takin over slowly

Gucci!

Diamonds movin on my chest, when I hammma dance
70 grand make my jeans sag like some hamma pants
ambulance Ambulance, 911 911
Its Gucci mane, yea thats my name, Im goin dumb. GOIN DUMB!
Blowin up, Blowin up, Blowin Up, BLOWIN UP!
yea like MC hamma, I put that on my grandma.!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He supposed to be at King of Diamonds 2nite for release party can anyone confirm?
i kno he was at Pines Mall da other day

Wassup with the "Bossumentary" for Teflon Don?

I thought it would be on the net today, Is it coming out in full?

I wanna see that free mason segment where jay went in his zone...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

(I stayed away from all leaks...except for the songs on the mixtape)
Album is Tuff...
The first 6 tracks of this is $%%@%*+ MURDEROUS...SERIOUSLY...

(That Tears of Joy might be the best song that N has ever done...I mean really...WOW)

Then that %@!% with Puff comes...and that %@!% is borderline wack...

Then MC Hammer and BMF come...and yeah yall were right MC Hammer shouldent have been on this (I could understand BMF cause that %@!% became a hit)...

And I don't know why he threw those songs together like that...them +#!!$ are identical...

(If a dude had a gun to my head, played both instrumentals and told me identify the right songs or he will shoot there's a 50 percent chance I would be $%%@%*+ dead...)

The album picks up again with the last two songs though...

9 out of 11...Thats a damn good ratio in this day and age...

I know a lot of people complained about the number of tracks but I love that %@!%...

short and condensed>>>long and full of filler

Not sure if its his best album yet...Deeper than Rap had more Highs...and Lows (Its definitely 2nd if not 1st though)
laugh.gif
QFT

Back
Top Bottom