THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

The Warriors can't get out-rebounded! They don't stand a chance if the other team crashes the board. Oh. Really? The Warriors had more rebounds tonight? Well then. Hey! What a game from Monta, huh? Wasn't that awesome!?!?

One less opportunity for Arvid to get the record.
pimp.gif

sounds like a horrible game yesterday. good thing i missed it.

my ankle feels better now, thanks for the tips guys. it stopped swelling after 2 days but is still kinda sore. just gonna ice it all day and hopefully feels better since i got work tomorrow.

Originally Posted by What up

The Warriors can't get out-rebounded! They don't stand a chance if the other team crashes the board. Oh. Really? The Warriors had more rebounds tonight? Well then. Hey! What a game from Monta, huh? Wasn't that awesome!?!?

Nice Fitz impersonation.
laugh.gif

CSN reports Steph Curry to be in the 3 pt shootout...Wish it was Morrow instead, but WARRIORS ALL DAY...let's go STEPH!!!
pimp.gif

[h2]Report: Paul Pierce to Participate in NBA's Three-Point Contest [/h2]
by Michael Hurley on Feb 4, 2010 2:07:59 PM

Early last week, Paul Pierce submitted his case to participate in this year's Three-Point Shootout in Dallas. According to teammate Eddie House, Pierce will be getting his wish.

House said on WEEI's Dale & Holley Show that Pierce will indeed represent the Celtics in the contest during All-Star weekend.

Pierce,32, is knocking down threes at an unbelievable rate this year. His 46.7percent mark from beyond the arc is nearly a full 10 percentage pointshigher than his career average of 36.0. He has not finished a seasonwith a 3-point percentage higher than 40 percent since the 2001-02campaign.

He is, according to his blog on Boston.com, out to redeem himself.

"Ionly made eight shots!" Pierce said. "I was EMBARRASSED! ... So I wantto try to redeem myself from that embarrassment, man. I feel like I putin a lot of time on my shooting."

Pierce said being a participant in the contest wasn't his only extraneous goal this season.

"I wanted to shoot over 44 percent from the 3 this year," he said. "You know that’s the Danny Aingeline that used to be the team record until Eddie House edged him outlast year. I told E-House back in training camp that I was shooting forhis record. I told him and had been doing a lot of 3-point shooting andjust shooting in general. I told him that was one of my goals."

Pierce left Monday's game in Washington after Caron Butlerfell on Pierce's left foot. Pierce tried to return to the game butwatched much of the second half from the bench. Though original reportssaid the injury could be as serious as a broken foot, the Celticsclassified it as a strain and don't expect Pierce to be out too long.

Morrow ain't played recently, I don't think the NBA would put him in.

If he were healthy, maybe.

As it stands it's Curry, The Rooster, and Frye.

Frye is going to be lost out there.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'd personally like to see JJ in there.

EDIT: Redick, not Barea,
laugh.gif

Caught that as I hit post, then I was like wait hold up..

[h2]Report: Paul Pierce to Participate in NBA's Three-Point Contest [/h2]
by Michael Hurley on Feb 4, 2010 2:07:59 PM

Early last week, Paul Pierce submitted his case to participate in this year's Three-Point Shootout in Dallas. According to teammate Eddie House, Pierce will be getting his wish.

House said on WEEI's Dale & Holley Show that Pierce will indeed represent the Celtics in the contest during All-Star weekend.

Pierce,32, is knocking down threes at an unbelievable rate this year. His 46.7percent mark from beyond the arc is nearly a full 10 percentage pointshigher than his career average of 36.0. He has not finished a seasonwith a 3-point percentage higher than 40 percent since the 2001-02campaign.

He is, according to his blog on Boston.com, out to redeem himself.

"Ionly made eight shots!" Pierce said. "I was EMBARRASSED! ... So I wantto try to redeem myself from that embarrassment, man. I feel like I putin a lot of time on my shooting."

Pierce said being a participant in the contest wasn't his only extraneous goal this season.

"I wanted to shoot over 44 percent from the 3 this year," he said. "You know that’s the Danny Aingeline that used to be the team record until Eddie House edged him outlast year. I told E-House back in training camp that I was shooting forhis record. I told him and had been doing a lot of 3-point shooting andjust shooting in general. I told him that was one of my goals."

Pierce left Monday's game in Washington after Caron Butlerfell on Pierce's left foot. Pierce tried to return to the game butwatched much of the second half from the bench. Though original reportssaid the injury could be as serious as a broken foot, the Celticsclassified it as a strain and don't expect Pierce to be out too long.

screenshotrdx.jpg

Check out my new website...................... Click support up at the top and get shipped a FREE BUSINESS CARD PACK.......... We are back up and we aren't going anywhere
.... Let someone know!!

fansvscohan.com

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Give free Tees to the folks who post regularly in this thread. Even JA.
this.

laugh.gif
NT Warriors Thread Exclusive.... First person to capture a screenshot of the counter showing #762 (in honor of the great Barry Bonds) and PM it to me........ Free shirt of your size

Also, spread the word... make sure ur aware of the supporter feature.. sign up for it, get 10 free business cards, and be added to the mailing list when we show up at the nationally televised games later this year... post this on any other forums u guys frequent... there it is

I'll spread the word if I get a free shirt. It's actually a good idea. Hits would grow exponentially if more people were spreading the word, thus getting more awareness and t-shirt sales. Think about it.
laugh.gif

Cohan selling is in everybody's interest except his own.... Free shirt at #762 capture a screenshot and send it to me.... Free business cards to everybody who signs up on the site "Be a Supporter"... it is what it is
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom