THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

So does axel f0ley get a free shirt, too?
33o5j75.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Morrow ain't played recently, I don't think the NBA would put him in.

If he were healthy, maybe.
Yeah, but the NBA put him in the Rookie/Sophomore game to replace Derrick Rose. If Morrow was deemed "unhealthy," why put him in this game where it's more stressful on the body than a glorified shooting exhibition? Your reasoning doesn't make sense to me.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

So does axel f0ley get a free shirt, too?
33o5j75.gif
Whose the chick in your avy Paul?
Yeah, I got this pic from the "Mughots" thread in General. I have no idea who she is.

Originally Posted by daprescription

No idea what you are talking about sir.

nerd.gif
The threads were just locked last time I checked. Didn't pay much attention at first, but did later. Some crazy stuff.

To any of you guys that play 2k10:

So in my player mode. I never get subbed out and I always play the whole game, what is up with that?

Can someone teach me how to control a 2nd player off the ball on PS3? The last NBA 2K I had was 2K8, and all you had to do was press L1 and select your player... now it's all different.

Thanks!

I think I posted a screen of what he sent me before. Basically said, he should ban me on site cause I can't follow rules and been banned too many times or some @++*.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Damn, anyone catch the Dirty thread that snowballed into a Jrose PM thread? Was bananas!
*+%@ was NUTS.  I posted on the first page in the morning, and when I checked it tonight.....EXPLOSION.  Man that JRose is a grimy dude.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

You guys see the aftermath of that thread
nerd.gif

Thread jumped 19 pages since I posted in here about an hour ago.  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Reading it now......

^Where did you read that?!?!? I just read the whole thread again.....How did I miss that?!?!?!?

Tonight has been nuts. The weird thing about the whole ending is 1) the story ended in some random @*@ thread....and 2) How did this fool with 6 posts end up breaking this story ending?

Back
Top Bottom