THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

My PSN is in my sig, though I never go on. Just add me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Line wasn't too long. Got there at 4:15 left around 5 (there was about 25 people in front of me.

laugh.gif
Damn. I probably was in line for Curry for like 4 hours.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Tyreke got a triple double tonight. 19-10-10 i believe.
Yup. He, Collison, and Curry have all done it. Wonder if any other rookie gets one? Or maybe if one of the three can do it again. Crazy good draft class. More so with the expectations.

ended up buyin COD today.. i was playin from 6PM - 12:30AM 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PSN: chr1scross .. i play nba 2k10 nd madden too..

and no lie, this is the first, FPS game i ever bought and played. (minus the times i %+@@%+ around wit it at my boys house)

offbad wrote:
Nellie's mindset is dumb. He plays his best guys because the game is close. Then they start to tire out, but the game is still close enough he wants his best guys out there, no matter what quarter it is. Soon enough it's the fourth quarter and he's too scared to take them out because the game is still close. Then there's the fact that he hordes timeouts because the game might be close in the last minutes. By that time the Warriors are usually down 10 or so points and the players are gassed out. And he didn't want to use a timeout to rest his guys since he felt the need to save them in case the time came to use them in the end. Then us fans watch as he decides not use the final timeout(s) because he doesn't want the defense to get set on the other end.

LMAO I think you nailed it

Nellie's mindset is dumb. He plays his best guys because the game is close. Then they start to tire out, but the game is still close enough he wants his best guys out there, no matter what quarter it is. Soon enough it's the fourth quarter and he's too scared to take them out because the game is still close.
You can look at it another way.  If he doesn't play his best players, the games won't be close.  Then someone will be posting - "Nellie's mindset is dumb, he's wasting the talent that isn't injuried yet."  Unless you want to see blowouts, I don't know what the hell you want Nelson to do. 

Originally Posted by daprescription

Tickets for the Lakers games are always inflated
frown.gif
. I went last year and sat pretty close, maybe next year
ohwell.gif
yeahh i know tell me about...but luckily my friends cousin is a season ticket holder up in section 107 row 13 and he usually sells them to me for $115 each...but my advice to you is go on craiglist or stubhub maybe the day before the game or the day of the game and look for tickets...the sellers on cg get desperate and they sell them for a cheaper price...stubhub does that at times

i cant believe were on TNT again. 8 games on national tv. i think his has to be a gsw record for most appearances on nat'l tv

Whoa we're on TV, sweet...gotta catch the 2nd half then.

Got a call from a company today (Northrop Grumman), they're sending my resume to a hiring manager and will let me know what happens...it doesn't guarantee anything, but it got my hopes up that I'll find a job.
laugh.gif

What's the minimum amount of 3 pointers you have to make to get the 3 point fg% title? was it 100 to be considered?

Back
Top Bottom