pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

This guy CJ
laugh.gif

I know you're not suppose to foul but shouldn't it run through his head that if he didn't foul earlier than why foul with 5 seconds left on the shot clock
CJ doesn't stand for Intelligence Quotient, it stands for CLUTCH JUMPER.

Wow...mental breakdown by CJ Watson.
Never seen that before in my life.

Im surprised Portland came out with the win...i heard it was a brutal game before...and I only watched from the Andre Miller free throws on.

Originally Posted by What up

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Might as well cheer for them because the Warriors are not getting #2 odds. Don't count on the Timberwolves winning anything any time soon. I only see 3-4 wins left on our schedule.

If we keep playing like this and the Nets go on a big winning streak and the Twolves win a couple more games, John Wall will be ours
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Might as well cheer for them because the Warriors are not getting #2 odds. Don't count on the Timberwolves winning anything any time soon. I only see 3-4 wins left on our schedule.

I'm fine with the 3rd pick.  The Wolves are taking a point guard anyway.  Then we select Evan Turner in .026 seconds.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mr $tern would never let their most marketable player in draft go to minnesota 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
mr $tern would never let their most marketable player in draft go to minnesota 
laugh.gif
The World's First Billion dollar athlete plays for Cleveland. Throw that theory out the window.

The only reason Lebron is in Cleveland is because God is making it up to us. He messed up by creating such a filthy and disgusting part of the universe, he's trying to increase it's re-sale value.

The only reason Lebron is in Cleveland is because God is making it up to us. He messed up by creating such a filthy and disgusting part of the universe, he's trying to increase it's re-sale value.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I watched the #%!%*@@ TV screen in disbelief.

My #%!%*@@ mom who has no interest in basketball again asks why do the Warriors always lose in the end?

!++% THIS TEAM!

I just want Randolph to come back healthy, I don't even care about this years draft.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

I watched the #%!%*@@ TV screen in disbelief.

My #%!%*@@ mom who has no interest in basketball again asks why do the Warriors always lose in the end?

!++% THIS TEAM!

I just want Randolph to come back healthy, I don't even care about this years draft.
you have too if you're a warriors fan. I really dont know why some of you guys are this mad about losing at this point of the season.

Back
Top Bottom