THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Steinmetz needs a stylist a.s.a.p.
laugh.gif

great run at the end...but wow, that was horrid...I was THIS close to making the trek to sacto to see the game with a friend out there.

on a not so related note, is anyone interested in bp3 tour tixs? I'm trying to get rid of a pair for close to face... some of the best seats in the arena too

Originally Posted by dland24

^You should go. Unless you need the loot, you wont be disappointed.
I'm going....but my friends are flaking since they're going to see jay at coachella festival in april

Sec 116, Row 1....hit me up!

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

laugh.gif

!!!@ that.  I respect him even more because he seems like a regular dude.  Looks nervous when the cameras are rolling and even stumbles over his words.  You want a Ric Bucher clone with $500 worth of hair products?

Originally Posted by What up

laugh.gif

!!!@ that.  I respect him even more because he seems like a regular dude.  Looks nervous when the cameras are rolling and even stumbles over his words.  You want a Ric Bucher clone with $500 worth of hair products?
I never said anything about him looking nervous or stumbling over his words. I'm talking about his shirt and tie combos.
laugh.gif

That's part of his appeal of being a regular Joe who happens to cover the Warriors.

Regular dudes have bad shirt/tie combos.

i need a gif of curry winking after getting that flagrant.
nerd.gif

not sure if they showed it on CSN since i'm watching the kings broadcast on stream

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

i need a gif of curry winking after getting that flagrant.
nerd.gif

not sure if they showed it on CSN since i'm watching the kings broadcast on stream

they did

We need Matt Barnes, Baron Davis, Jason Richardson, Stephen Jackson, and Al Harrington back.  All would put Nocioni in his place.

Anyone else enjoy watching Curry controlling the ball for the majority of the time A LOT more than when Monta was?

Back
Top Bottom