The Official Seven Pounds movie thread...

Type crazy. I liked the movie. I do got a question about it if anyone can tell me how to put a spoiler tag about the last thign that happenned

********spoiler*************

for those who watched the movie who were the 7 people he helped. I only saw the end cause i was fallen asleep in the mioddle of the movie. i only know aboutthe girl with the kids who got the house, emily with the heart, and eraz the blind man.

that bath tub shot
devil.gif

i love rosario dawson
embarassed.gif

will watch cause of her

Originally Posted by knowledgebones72

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

SPOILER

How did he get the blind guy to see??

eek.gif
roll.gif
Straight up ruined that for me!!

I might catch a bootleg of this or something.
if you aint catch the drift, thats how everyone else was able to see it.

I'ma be real.. I went with my boy.. I cried when I got home..

I had to hold that shh in the theater..

This movie is a MUST SEE!!

This movie is sad as hell, almost dropped a tear towards the end at how he went out.
frown.gif

Nonetheless Will's best performance.
pimp.gif

fittednfresh wrote:
w7lxjr.jpg

IMBD

Just finished watching this movie and it's nuts you really have no idea really what's going on till the very end.. All in all it's a good one but not Smith's best work..

Rosario Dawson is beautiful as always...

�� If its not one of his best, it must suck, considering most of his movies do suck.

Originally Posted by mdresident

fittednfresh wrote:
w7lxjr.jpg

IMBD

Just finished watching this movie and it's nuts you really have no idea really what's going on till the very end.. All in all it's a good one but not Smith's best work..

�� If its not one of his best, it must suck, considering most of his movies do suck.
what mvies have you been watching?

ShoeHefner5 wrote:
Originally Posted by mdresident

fittednfresh wrote:
w7lxjr.jpg

IMBD

what mvies have you been watching?

Do you want�me to list them? the ones that bored the hell out of me..?

MIB 2
wild wild�west
the legend of bagger vance
hancock
i am legend (even tho many ppl will not agree with that statement...it was hard to watch, very boring)
Hitch
Ali

��

Originally Posted by behemothcoa

I heard Will smashed the breaks of Rosario...... is it true

I heard Jada and Will are swingers and go to an upscale private club. On a recent interview Will said he called Jada and wanted her to be there while he didthe love scene with Rosario. Now outa all the scenes he's done, why did he need her there? He said he felt uncomfortable, I'm like yea right. He saidJada was on the scene jokingly saying "You better do that part boy, don't you embarrass me!"

just got done watching it, the movie starts out slow but it picks up very quickly, def one of wills great work, I teared a but I aint gonna lie

lmao @ will running in every movie, so they do this on purpose now? its crazy he runs frantically in EVERY movie lol

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

just got done watching it, the movie starts out slow but it picks up very quickly, def one of wills great work, I teared a but I aint gonna lie

lmao @ will running in every movie, so they do this on purpose now? its crazy he runs frantically in EVERY movie lol

yeah just got done, almost teared up myself.
laugh.gif
son was runnin for nogood reason in this one though, it must be a running joke, no pun intended.

What killed it for my was the lackadaisical middle parts.. It's always good to see Rosario Dawson but those scenes just took up way too much of the movie..That last quarter of the film though was pretty good and saved the movie for me..

Back
Top Bottom