The Official Seven Pounds movie thread...

i knew what was gonna happen at the very beginning.. and i didnt even know anything about the it besides the title and the stars.. but ok.

great movie
made me sad though..
can somewhat relate to it
and i hate when i can relate to tragedy
will see it again w/ my girl day after xmas.. and i know for fact there will be tears shed.. not looking forward to it.. but she wants to see it
frown.gif

^^rosario's case makes u wann tear up 4 real, because she's so beautiful and because of her situation....and will's character is like a stalkerishguardian lol

Caught this tonight... it was good, i figured out what was going on pretty quickly so it was just sort of a waiting game from that point forward - but it wasstill pretty good... would've liked to see a little more reasoning behind how/why he picked each of the people besides Rosario - was really the only onethey gave more than a few seconds notice, which i guess makes sense in a way... But yeah, it's better than the 25 it's got on RT.. i definitely gothome and expected it to be rated fresh, in the 70's somewhere.. but it was slow, i agree with that.. and it doesn't really make a lot of sense if youbreak it down a bit, but i was able to overlook some of the weird parts about it due to the really strong moments in it.

Beautiful score, great acting and good directing.

My girl hated the movie, but I thought it was great Christmas movie. Predictable but entertaining. Rosario gave another raw & realistic performance. Herbest since the @%+#% in Kids.

Question for people who saw the movie. Do you guys think it would have been better if they didn't open the movie by showing him making the 911 call? I justthought that they could have left that part out and maybe it wouldn't have been so obvious what was going on as the movie progressed.

Its a good movie. I predicted what was going to happen half way through the movie. Once it all clicks Its really Beautiful, Great movie.

4 the person who asked the question about the 911 call, I don't know because from the commercials and the previews this movie gives you no idea of what itsabout, and then in the opening you see him making the call and you're like "%@$? is going on?" lol and then everything slowly falls into placeand there is that "oh, now I know whats coming next" part of the movie

that trailer with Ms. Dawson in the tub got me to thinking...

does this movie contain nudity? like Rosa D's ****?

I didn't really like it. I guess because I sat there trying to rationalize the whole movie, and I couldn't.

Great film saw it last night and i just remembered something.

during the i robot thread i pointed out will smith must have a clause in his

contract he always has to have a full out sprint scene in every one of his movies...

well i thought i to myself WOW he really didnt do it this movie untiiiiiiilllll after he bones

rosario and starts sprinting to the hospital im like SMH this guy,,,,great film though.

Great film saw it last night and i just remembered something.

during the i robot thread i pointed out will smith must have a clause in his

contract he always has to have a full out sprint scene in every one of his movies...

well i thought i to myself WOW he really didnt do it this movie untiiiiiiilllll after he bones

rosario and starts sprinting to the hospital im like SMH this guy,,,,great film though.
kinda off topic, but is it really true that EVERY one of his movies have full out sprints? my two boys were legit arguing over this the other day,son was naming Legend of Bagger Vance and +$+#, and tryin to have my friend recall that exact scenes..
ohwell.gif

this movie was garbage

It tried way too hard to make you sad and not hard enough to make a strong plot

the movie wasn't that good imo. i agree, everything came together at the end but it didnt make up for how boring the rest of the movie was

Back
Top Bottom