***The Official Slabz && Swangaz Thread***

Originally Posted by XWillie BeamonX

i like the 2 candyblue drops... how much them 5th wheels be costin swangin

like 800-1200 fully eqipped wid da swanga cut into it, candy painted and motorized.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by XWillie BeamonX

i like the 2 candyblue drops... how much them 5th wheels be costin swangin

like 800-1200 fully eqipped wid da swanga cut into it, candy painted and motorized.

u kno where2 get them done at???

sick.gif

dat dude in the gold lac was the first person to ever break me off swangin.
it was back in 07' when i had my licoln on some 20s i was riding down w. montgomery and he cutt me off, i got in front of him and swung then just cruised. that boy sped up on side of me and started swangin on me from the side and made me run into the curb and hhop the median. then at the red ligght blocked me and started making his car jump and ran the light on me. he made me get my swangin game up there, i promise he did a yung $#*+% raw. lol

Wait, I'm from Houston and I still don't understand what you just said. So, these people invest all this money into their cars and have swangingbattles and whoever loses ends up on the curb or with a big dent? If so, I guess the chariot-esque rims are more appropriate than I thought. All this time, Ijust thought they looked cool... I must be getting old.

^^^yessir
pimp.gif

and to dude askin bout 5ths, you can go to 3rd coast customs out here they can put the swanga cut in and candy paint the bumper for you, but i'd suggestbuying a fif off da street and put that !$++# on yaself. i know how to install em. and then go get ya whole car painted along with the bumper kit.

^^^yessir
pimp.gif

and to dude askin bout 5ths, you can go to 3rd coast customs out here they can put the swanga cut in and candy paint the bumper for you, but i'd suggest buying a fif off da street and put that !$++# on yaself. i know how to install em. and then go get ya whole car painted along with the bumper kit.
i might have 2 practice a couple times b4 i try 2 put that on my car! haha but yea imma look into that and im still waitin 2 hear back fromswaggerland about the deckstraps...

umm naw they not my pics, but if you reffering to them chicks in there yeah i knw dem, they go to klein forest, i just graduated from there.

^^haha, small world. I went to KF too. Its been awhile since ive been there tho. I grew up inwood too.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

^^haha, small world. I went to KF too. Its been awhile since ive been there tho. I grew up inwood too.

i stay in inwood wid my uncle and aunt lol, as soon as i get a job imma move back to 3rd ward. but i graduated from kf this year. when did you leave?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

dat dude in the gold lac was the first person to ever break me off swangin.
it was back in 07' when i had my licoln on some 20s i was riding down w. montgomery and he cutt me off, i got in front of him and swung then just cruised. that boy sped up on side of me and started swangin on me from the side and made me run into the curb and hhop the median. then at the red ligght blocked me and started making his car jump and ran the light on me. he made me get my swangin game up there, i promise he did a yung $#*+% raw. lol

Wait, I'm from Houston and I still don't understand what you just said. So, these people invest all this money into their cars and have swanging battles and whoever loses ends up on the curb or with a big dent? If so, I guess the chariot-esque rims are more appropriate than I thought. All this time, I just thought they looked cool... I must be getting old.

thats the thing lo riding glass. you cant bolt up if you aint gone work the wheel when somebody test you. getting swung on and doing nothing back is like aslap in the face and not defending yourself. if you on swangaz you got to be prepared for boys to ether try and jack you or swangin on you. in both cases yougot to have money to ether fix yo slab when break something ie adapters, swangaz, wreck or if you ishh come up missing. ya dig?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Boo this thread, boys riding on fake swangs and blades.

elaborate.
TWW has the game all wrong. They're the reason why you see mini-vans on super pokes or Jeep Cherokees swangin' down the blvd. If your $!**ain't from 83 or 84, then don't bother showing out.

i feel you but i wont go that far, tww swangaz are of better quality, the better chrome plated and of highest quality welded meaning they not gone clack aseasy as og 4z or 3z will. i mean da 15" swangaz cool, super && gorillaz is what im aiming at getting now, but as far as them 20" 22" iaint feeling em, and yeah boys boltn up hondaz and vans and beetles is tripped out hard. but tww get love from me just not these fooley waynes thats messingthe game up.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

i stay in inwood wid my uncle and aunt lol, as soon as i get a job imma move back to 3rd ward. but i graduated from kf this year. when did you leave?
roll.gif
Switched schools in 04 or 05. I didnt get to graduate there tho.

is that orange or red? if its the orange one i know who that is...if its red, %*+ he doing wayy out on 249? lol

Back
Top Bottom