***The Official Slabz && Swangaz Thread***

I respect the paint jobs..but everything else is
sick.gif

houstonsnk -
laugh.gif
I noticed that was 249 right away from the plaza in the background.

NAWF SIDE ALL DAY!

i noticed the same thing too...i use to gas up in the morning there when i went to kf.

SOUTHSIDE 3rd WARD TX IN THIS %@$*%!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

NAWF SIDE ALL DAY!
pimp.gif
I was born in AcresHome, moved to Hiram Clarke, then moved on Fondren, then moved to Mo City, and now I'm in Cypress; back in the North.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

born in acres homes
raised in trinity garden/5th ward
grew up {mostly}in 3rd ward
forced to move back to acres homes {where im at now}

BOOOO!

I wasn't born in Acres Homes, but I be in that area from time to time. I graduated from Eisenhower. So I see J-Dawg and his crew drive around sometimescoming from Garden City.

I see Slim Thug countless times on 249 and Willowbrook area.
laugh.gif

But I'm off that Veterans Memorial and near Antoine.
pimp.gif

I wasn't born in Acres Homes, but I be in that area from time to time. I graduated from Eisenhower. So I see J-Dawg and his crew drive around sometimes coming from Garden City.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yeen lying ether, one tuesday when i was going to hit up that popeyes on 249 and antoine i seen that boy right there at the light window down smokin with hisarm hangin out i was like
eek.gif
. then i always see jdawg in that candy blue magnum on gulfbank and antoine posted uo wid them crash dummy dope boys at thatcorner store. {jumpout boyz always over there when i gas up at the gas station across the street} LoL

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

I wasn't born in Acres Homes, but I be in that area from time to time. I graduated from Eisenhower. So I see J-Dawg and his crew drive around sometimes coming from Garden City.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yeen lying ether, one tuesday when i was going to hit up that popeyes on 249 and antoine i seen that boy right there at the light window down smokin with his arm hangin out i was like
eek.gif
. then i always see jdawg in that candy blue magnum on gulfbank and antoine posted uo wid them crash dummy dope boys at that corner store. {jumpout boyz always over there when i gas up at the gas station across the street} LoL

Word.
laugh.gif
@ the Popeyes encounter. I've been craving fried chicken for days now.
frown.gif

But, I've seen him walk pass me in the food court at Willowbrook, seen him at the red light on 249, seen him driving on Bammel towards 249.
laugh.gif

I've only seen J-Dawg drive around about 5-8 times, but that candy blue Magnum makes me wanna get a Magnum.
pimp.gif

Man them dudes stay outside that corner store, they be dawgin' me sometimes too.
laugh.gif
I guess cause you don't usually see a asian guy bangin' downAntoine in a truck.

Slightly off topic, but what car is in that Yo Gotti video "5 star chick". That car looks amazing.

that fool graylon. he was swangin hangin out the sunroof of that thang on the way to austin lol

other random pics of cars that shouldnt be on swangas.

what all do you have to do to get the 3'z or 4'z on a rwd car? I have a 06 marquis and tww has 83 super pokes on sale and was thinking of pulling the trigger, I am just unsure if they'd fit without much work.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yeen lying ether, one tuesday when i was going to hit up that popeyes on 249 and antoine i seen that boy right there at the light window down smokin with his arm hangin out i was like
eek.gif
. then i always see jdawg in that candy blue magnum on gulfbank and antoine posted uo wid them crash dummy dope boys at that corner store. {jumpout boyz always over there when i gas up at the gas station across the street} LoL

Word.
laugh.gif
@ the Popeyes encounter. I've been craving fried chicken for days now.
frown.gif

But, I've seen him walk pass me in the food court at Willowbrook, seen him at the red light on 249, seen him driving on Bammel towards 249.
laugh.gif

I've only seen J-Dawg drive around about 5-8 times, but that candy blue Magnum makes me wanna get a Magnum.
pimp.gif

Man them dudes stay outside that corner store, they be dawgin' me sometimes too.
laugh.gif
I guess cause you don't usually see a asian guy bangin' downAntoine in a truck.
aaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyeeeee! c/o 2011 in that thang

and the only time i've seen slim thug is at like football games
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom