The tracks Im feelin the most off the 1st listen -

Back the **** up
See dead people
Juggernauts
Coming home
Gone
Who I am
Truth or truth

Held out on the leaked tracks so See Dead People & Truth or Truth are new to me... Joey bodied that track :wow:

:x

this is better than i thought it would be

"everything has come full circle like the top of Sherman Hemsley's head" :lol:

I didn't think the tape was that good aside from a few tracks. Just waiting on that album.

Slaughterhouse tape is dope. Could have used a little more Joe Budden though.

anybody notice Joe Budden's swipe at the major record labels on the Gone track? seems like he's not happy with Interscope not promoting the album. it's blocked on the mixtape but if you listen to the low quality version on youtube you can hear the line that's blocked out.

Liked what I heard from the tape. Royce over that Ross beat :x :x :pimp: He beat that **** in.

Ya Talkin, Sucka MC's, All On Me, Where Sinners Dwell, See Dead People, and Juggernauts are my faves from there, that whole middle part of the tape. They all spazzed on that Truth or Truth song too.

Last edited:
Royce is the worst member of Slaughterhouse by a mile. I hate hearing him on tracks because he raps about nonsense and garbage. If it's not about Patron, his penis, boxing/fighting or a gun he has nothing to talk about.

^:lol: :rofl: :lol: master trolling at its finest. There is no "worst" member of the group, but if u HAD to choose somebody, at best that would be Ortiz.

Gotta download the mixtape when I get a chance. Probably wont be until tomorrow.

Royce the worst though? Blasphemy.

Royce is the worst member of Slaughterhouse by a mile. I hate hearing him on tracks because he raps about nonsense and garbage. If it's not about Patron, his penis, boxing/fighting or a gun he has nothing to talk about.

IMO can't pick worst person in this group

Is the mixtape similar to what they went with for the first album? I like all these guys as rappers but did not like the album at all.

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2012/08/sl...ampaign=slaughterhouse-throw-that-feat-eminem

:lol: at that cover art, song is ok at best nothing crazy

Is the mixtape similar to what they went with for the first album? I like all these guys as rappers but did not like the album at all.

What do you mean by "what they went for on the first album"? Are you talking about how the verses were set up or who went first/last? I liked the album though, there was just 4 songs that I consistently played (still til this day too). Sound Off, Onslaught 2, Cut You Loose, and Microphone.

Back
Top Bottom