The Official Slaughterhouse Thread Vol: Welcome to Our House in Stores NOW

I don't think I'm going to like the album that much. Out of the 5 songs that were released I already know that I'm going to skip each one when the album drops, not saying that the rest of the songs won't be great but I'm starting to lose anticipation for it. I guess I just gotta wait for the release.

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2012/08/sl...ampaign=slaughterhouse-throw-that-feat-eminem
:lol: at that cover art, song is ok at best nothing crazy

Dying :rofl:

Just a heads up for anyone interested -

SLAUGHTERHOUSE WILL BE PERFORMING AND SIGNING COPIES OF THEIR NEW ALBUM "welcome to: OUR HOUSE" AT THE FOLLOWING BEST BUY LOCATIONS!

LONG ISLAND,NY
Welcome to Joell's House!
8/28 @ 8PM
BEST BUY
5001 Northern Blvd
LONG ISLAND CITY, NY 11101

SECAUCUS, NJ
Welcome to Budden's House!
8/29 @ 8PM
BEST BUY
925 Patterson Plank Rd.
SECAUCUS, NJ 07094

DETROIT, MI
Welcome to Royce's House!
8/30 @ 8PM
BEST BUY
16221 Ford Rd Fairlane Meadows
DEARBORN, MI 48126

LOS ANGELES, CA
Welcome to Crook's House!
8/31 @ 8PM
BEST BUY
11301 West Pico Boulevard
LOS ANGELES, CA 90064

Will definitely be at the Jersey one :smokin

Last edited:
meh

My Life can easily destroy the radio tho

Our House (2nd Track) I think was the highlight

Walk Of Shame 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Got some good songs, but a lot of songs that sounds forced. You can tell they wanted to sell records. Not mad at that, just was hoping for more

it's pretty mainstream, i might just add some songs off the mixtape and delete the weaker tracks :lol:

I thought that this album was great. Way better than the tape. Cant really pick a track on this album that I dont like whereas i can on the tape though I do feel that theres a couple of songs on the tape that should have made the album. I was worried about how it would sound because of the fact that the beat choice would be drastically different on the album as opposed to the tape which was true IMO but they still shined. Will be buying on release day

Oh and the order goes like this.

Joe Budden (the unquestionable best)

Royce da 5'9

Joell Ortiz

Crooked I

You can interchange the last two I dont really care but the first two cant be changed.

Last edited:
Whenever an artist releases a mixtape or the "album b4 the album" type of tape, it's pretty much them tryin' to please the fans because they know the fans might not like their mainstream ****, i don't know why i thought they would be any different, but the mixtape >> the album.

That's because i loved My Life, i didn't care about them going "mainstream" making radio friendly records. The second half the album is decent tho, it's a couple of gems between tracks 11 - 20.

Monsters in my head should have been on this, the ILLEST too. ' bout to make my own album w/ those 2 records, a couple off this, and a few off the mixtape. Hope they do numbers tho.

And you know you got a squad of some dope mc's when _s rank em, and everybody's list is different. If i had to rank em it'd be:

Joe
Crooked
Royce
Joell

Depending on how i'm feeling, 1 -3 might change, but Joell is always going to be last to me, but he's not trash tho. :lol:

I can't even bring myself to try to listen to the album :rolleyes

Coming from a big Slaughterhouse fan.

The mixtape is on repeat tho :smokin

listened to the album on a plane from Bangkok to Phuket.

Pretty disappointing - very commercial and that's not the sound that fits Slaughterhouse. I will say Frat House is AMAZING and should be a MEGA HIT

Off first listen I like it... Its definitely more mainstream, but the lyricism is still there.

Between this & the mixtape :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom