The Official T-Mobile Unlimited Plan Thread

tmounl2.jpg

Long story short, cheap unlimited plans for T-Mobile.

yo, that's perfect...

april will be my 24th month, so march will be my 23rd...right when it hits nationwide.

I was just about to swith to Tmobile so this is a good look

But it seems to be a month to month

Not a contract

Just a heads up. It's is NOT for sure that this will be rolled out nationwide yet. If we get 24,000 people to convert to the plan in San Fran by 2/27 Ibelieve. WE just had a meeting on this last night. if your in san fran get on it. Unlm plan for 49.99 no messaging.

eek.gif

I already got myFaves and unlimited data/messaging for $75/mo

Should I be
eek.gif
'ing ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

yo VAGIXXER

can you duplicate a $40 data only bb plan for me?

I would if I could my dude....I work in a totally different dept. From what I understand these days you have to have a voice plan attached to the account. Ican look into it for you though if you'd like.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

yo VAGIXXER

I would if I could my dude....I work in a totally different dept. From what I understand these days you have to have a voice plan attached to the account. I can look into it for you though if you'd like.
nah, its cool, if you dont work in that dept its not worth it, I'll holla at MyT if anything.
thanks though.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

yo VAGIXXER

I would if I could my dude....I work in a totally different dept. From what I understand these days you have to have a voice plan attached to the account. I can look into it for you though if you'd like.
nah, its cool, if you dont work in that dept its not worth it, I'll holla at MyT if anything.
thanks though.
Yea, he's in sales so he may be able to make it happen. PM me I can take a look into your account later on and see if the plan isgrandfathered and see if I can get you on it or not.

I work for TMo and haven't heard anything, and it woulda been on a few of the "other sites" I visit.

My-T.

I can get unlimted sim chips on the low if anyone wants one. Only problem is every month you get a new number.

so this is without a data plan?? my contract just ended.. am i able to get on this ?

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

yo, that's perfect...

april will be my 24th month, so march will be my 23rd...right when it hits nationwide.

Same here!! Perfect timing. Now, I just need to toss this sidekick out and grab me a BB come April... Or sooner, if someone has a BB hookup?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom