Unlimited Anytime Minutes

Nationwide Service
LD/Voicemail/3-way calling/Caller ID
2 LINES of SERVICE
$89.99 (before taxes)
-> Additional Lines (up to 3): $39.99

TEST LAUNCH INFO
Where: San Francisco, CA
Who: Invited Customers in SANFRAN area only (loyalty bonus for tenure customers)
When: February 19th, 2009

NATIONWIDE LAUNCH INFO
Where: Nationwide (all T-Mobile markets)
Who: New/Current T-Mobile customers
When: March 1st, 2009

Hit the jump for more!

You can add $25.00 data features, and/or Unlimited Family Messaging ($20) pack to plan if wanted - most current add-ons available with this rate plan.

(Unlimited Bundling Packs - Manual Configs)

Unlimited Voice/Data/Messaging Plan (single line): $84.99
Nationwide Service
LD/Voicemail/Conference Calling
Caller ID/Call Waiting/Call Forwarding
Unlimited Anytime Minutes ($49.99)
Unlimited SMS/MMS/Video/IM ($19.99)
Unlimited Data ($24.99)

-or-

Unlimited Voice/Blackberry Data Services (single line): $84.99

Nationwide Service
LD/Voicemail/Conference Calling
Caller ID/Call Waiting/Call Forwarding
Unlimited Anytime Minutes ($49.99)
Unlimited Blackberry Data ($34.99)

i just logged into my account and got this

64368262ec9.jpg

i have a feeling att is gonna do the same thing soon. i have att and tmobile and i dont know if i wanna switch yet. i think ima give my account to my gf sincemy contract is over and she cant get the unlimited yet.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

I work for TMo and haven't heard anything, and it woulda been on a few of the "other sites" I visit.

My-T.
From what I understand they didn't tell you guys cause it's San Fran test only.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Just a heads up. It's is NOT for sure that this will be rolled out nationwide yet. If we get 24,000 people to convert to the plan in San Fran by 2/27 I believe. WE just had a meeting on this last night. if your in san fran get on it. Unlm plan for 49.99 no messaging.

ain't that hard to read guys..

i'm in SF and i'd get on it if i ever get service in my room. i don't know if it's my phone (SK3) or just the service.

btw any of you TMo dudes know what's the cheapest i can get the G1 if i upgrade? is it still $179?

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Yeah, it's going to be in San Francisco to people with an account older than 22 months, than nationwide by March.
thats me
pimp.gif

more info please

So if the numbers are good in SF the offer could be extended to everyone? Let's make that happen San Fran heads.

I got it. I don't even use the phone that much, mostly AIM, Text, and Email. 10 bucks more for unlimited Nation Wide minutes only? Or data also? That'sit?

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Just a heads up. It's is NOT for sure that this will be rolled out nationwide yet. If we get 24,000 people to convert to the plan in San Fran by 2/27 I believe. WE just had a meeting on this last night. if your in san fran get on it. Unlm plan for 49.99 no messaging.
no text messages?
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif

Is this unlimited plan family or just 1 person?

it should be open to everybody now. does anybody know if you still get a $135 credit if you add a line from a different company?

Back
Top Bottom