THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Not a fan of those, but congrats dude! Glad you got em, and are happy with your purchase :smokin

^^^ you talking about Shabby and them? They got some heat. Nice pick up on those mocha. I remember when they were easy to pick up.

Getting foam or flight samples in my sz is crazy (13-14). The only 3 that I have got my hands on are the sliver pros with clear bottom, H20 fp 3 and a pair of S. Holdsclaw fp1.

The game is wide open now lol

fila copies everything lol.... I bet the foam quality is better than Nikes right now :lol:

:lol: true dat. White pair is garbage. Saw a dude wearing a pair the other day, looked like **** already.

Yea seen a few of the younger kids rocking them today. Even my 7 yr old was like those are trash :rofl:. Was going to pick up a pair to customize like the home PE but that leather eyelets killed that ideal. So copped a mophie case for the 5 and those Gucci flip flops ALP put me on to :smokin

Last edited:
Another foam head here!
happy.gif

Right now, I'm loving my Carolina Foams!

PLEASE guys check out my review/on feet of them and my other vids!

Yea seen a few of the younger kids rocking them today. Even my 7 yr old was like those are trash :rofl:. Was going to pick up a pair to customize like the home PE but that leather eyelets killed that ideal. So copped a mophie case for the 5 and those Gucci flip flops ALP put me on to :smokin
glad to help u out on those flip flops bro.

Those fila joints are terrible lol but they did a white pair better than nike. I saw em the other day and they are terrible, not even worth getting to customize, might as well get those all white xi's if u wanna customize something.

glad to help u out on those flip flops bro.

Those fila joints are terrible lol but they did a white pair better than nike. I saw em the other day and they are terrible, not even worth getting to customize, might as well get those all white xi's if u wanna customize something.

Lol wasn't copping anything Fila over here :rofl: was going to cop the all white foams but the white leather eyelets stop me from copping.

At the rate Nike is going I don't see myself copping any foams for a sec. More money for vacations I guess

Dip- legit

Last edited:
Bought these pines a few days ago. When they came in I cleaned the whole shoe. Then noticed this like white lines and stuff that wouldnt come off

Well I was kinda mad because the guy said other than yellowing 9/10... Well before I flipped out I tried every cleaner I had with no results. So I pulled the rubber eraser out of my suede cleaner kit

Idk if anyone else had ever seen this on a foam or not. But maybe it'll help someone out. Yes there's still a few spots that need to be hit again. But it pulled alot of it off with ease

I know I need the older joints, but as you guys know, they're not exactly easy to track down AND to find in good shape. But still looking for the electric greens (I know most hate that shoe)

^well ive been striking out on them.... i can find YELLOWED pairs and not vends or ds pairs, but the ones in vnds or nds condition are always like 8-10 size

i did score a pair of cactus foams today. VNDS for 250 shipped, didnt seem bad at all

Last edited:
anybody owns some Hyperposite, are they TTS
grin.gif
been thinkin bout picking up a pair to ball in also they on sale right now

I know I need the older joints, but as you guys know, they're not exactly easy to track down AND to find in good shape. But still looking for the electric greens (I know most hate that shoe)

Damn bro, that's a nice shot, just keep your eyes open for the electric greens, I scooped a VNDS pair earlier this year...they're out there

Back
Top Bottom