THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Damn bro, that's a nice shot, just keep your eyes open for the electric greens, I scooped a VNDS pair earlier this year...they're out there

Thanks man. Yea I'm always looking
I did just scoop a pair of Cactus foams for 250 shipped though

No. Before the galaxies dudes could hardly give em away... Don't believe the hype.

No. Before the galaxies dudes could hardly give em away... Don't believe the hype.

I understand that. I have never paid more than 300 for any shoe ever. I try to stick to that rule, I don't believe the hype. But the Carolina's and Dooms, are rare to me. I've only seen one or two in my size and they were beat. I know the white sock linings get dirty easy, but it is what it is. I'm gonna try and wheel and deal with him a little if he will

in nowadays sneaker culture vnds is very vague. It could b worn once for ten minutes or worn 10 times to play ball in lol. u gotta be more specific.

Good point. They come with the OG box. The insoles till has the swoosh on them. No scuffs or scratches. Worn maybe twice. He's sending me more pics tomorrow and ill post them for ya

^k from what the seller said it sounds good, but u never know, he could send u pics of another pair and u get some beat Carolinas in the mail

Last edited:
sz.8 army foams up on ebay(used). i wish a 13 would pop up lol

what do u guys think is the current value for paranorman foams? windycitysole has them up for 2 g's, is that a decent price?

I'd love to own galaxies one day... Ill never drop the $$ they go for tho. Very nice looking shoe.

Me either. Thats like the Paranormans, its a nice looking shoe, but spending more than $300 on shoes to me is crazy (I dont have it like that). Not hating on the people who do, but its just not me

Me either. Thats like the Paranormans, its a nice looking shoe, but spending more than $300 on shoes to me is crazy (I dont have it like that). Not hating on the people who do, but its just not me

Not directed at you only, my dude, but I kind of don't get this.

There are so many people who claim they don't want to spend more than X on a pair. They lust a specific pair for years, but won't drop the bread for them. That's fine in principle. But, then, at the same time, they spend plenty of cash anyway buying a bunch of pairs they wind up being lukewarm over.

If you ask me, I say spend $800 once on something you know you will love, instead of $200 four times on releases you buy just to check the box. Some of the folks who buy grails don't really spend all that much more money than the average cat, just use different spending patterns.

But, here's the dirty secret - the thrill is in the hunt and the conquest. Maybe I'm just jaded after all these years and all these pairs, but very little actually excites me in that "OMG I'm giddy" kind of way anymore. They're all really just another pair of shoes. I have a ton of stuff that I love, but when they come in, they pretty much all get looked at a lot for a day or two, and then just get thrown into a stack and maybe brought out 3 or 4 times a year, if they are lucky.

Last edited:
^^^ I just can't justify spending the kind of $$ the galaxies go for. I've heard quality is disappointing on em as well. I wouldn't even think about calling em grails... I just like how they look, and I love foams.

Agree with both these posts in here, I hate dropping more then around 3-400 on shoes just because im still a student (pay tuition, can only work part-time etc.) but if I find it for a half decent price more often then not ill jump on it lol. Ill pass on a few releases after that and the world goes on.

I get what your saying BIP. I love the hunt searching for some of my grails.
The shoes I buy I wear, so regardless of year or brand they are shoes to me. Yes I admire a few more than all of the shoes I do have all together. So in the case to me that shoes are shoes that will be walked through water, dirt, whatever, there's no reason for me to drop X amount on a "grail"

Deadstock collections are amazing to look at. There's nothing at all wrong with it. Others view shoes or "the sneaker game" differently. Me personally I'd rather spend 800+ on my vehicle or atvs. I don't mind buying 15 general releases that I didn't have to pay reseller prices, know someone to get, go through a bunch of trouble trying to track down, just to beat them up in the streets

sz.8 army foams up on ebay(used). i wish a 13 would pop up lol

what do u guys think is the current value for paranorman foams? windycitysole has them up for 2 g's, is that a decent price?

Some people are starting to say army foams are releasing July, just a heads up.:nerd:

Ya, I assumed he meant army camo pros, if I'm wrong then continue to ignore my last comment haha

^^^ I just can't justify spending the kind of $$ the galaxies go for. I've heard quality is disappointing on em as well. I wouldn't even think about calling em grails... I just like how they look, and I love foams.

Yeah, I totally get that. There are plenty of shoes I love, but not enough to pay their market price. That's fine too.

I'm just saying that I don't get setting a limit per pair, outright.

I get what your saying BIP. I love the hunt searching for some of my grails.
The shoes I buy I wear, so regardless of year or brand they are shoes to me. Yes I admire a few more than all of the shoes I do have all together. So in the case to me that shoes are shoes that will be walked through water, dirt, whatever, there's no reason for me to drop X amount on a "grail"

Deadstock collections are amazing to look at. There's nothing at all wrong with it. Others view shoes or "the sneaker game" differently. Me personally I'd rather spend 800+ on my vehicle or atvs. I don't mind buying 15 general releases that I didn't have to pay reseller prices, know someone to get, go through a bunch of trouble trying to track down, just to beat them up in the streets

I hear you too. And, FTR, I'm not saying it makes a difference if you do or don't intend to wear them. My only point is not to limit yourself when you don't need to. You are going to spend a good amount of money on sneakers in the coming months/years/whatever, so the question is just how to spend it in the way that makes you happiest. That can be 4 pairs of GRs at retail, or it can be one grail. It's not about buying 1 pair vs, multiple pairs for the same price, it's about buying as much happiness and satisfaction as you can. If you say, "I'm NEVER doing this, period" then you are limiting your options before even really exploring them.

where did this info come from? a reliable source? I would love to finally have a pair of Armies
they are not rereleasing. i mentioned seeing a pair on ebay and some guy confused it with the pros that are coming out this year. I would line up dumb early if these were to rerelease, i dont care if theyre a GR lol(i wish)

Newest addition. These are much nicer than I imagined

Back
Top Bottom