THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Picked up a second pair of VNDS 07 Royals 200 shipped.

Unless this ASG monstrosity hypes the foam game up again, foams are dead

I think they will start to make a comeback. They've gone back to their roots and are releasing solid colors again. The gold ones look pretty good. The dark obsidian ones were pretty nice too. I think they've realized that only some of the graphic ones actually sell (galaxy and supreme) while the rest just sit.

97 has by far the better mold was cut a lil on the high side

07 has the better color & Nike trimmed the high cut a little

08 HOH had the outlined toe swoosh and Penny insoles

'11 really nice soles but lousy mold

#FlightGang

Those black&red Flightposites are one of my favorites.

Picked these up, half a size bigger than what I usually wear, but for the price, ill make due.

On another note, I copped the Golds from NTNY, got lucky with the raffle.

For 9.99 shipped, I couldn't pass on the shirt. But I have wayyyyyyy too many tees.

#wdywt

These are the posites that I've worn this year so far...I'm doing a 365. Different pair of kicks a day this year.

Nice, you got over 365 pairs?
I honestly don't know how many pairs I have at the moment...when I decided to do a 365 earlier this year I had between 250-275 pairs of kicks and I've been slowly adding more as the year goes by. I'm gonna do an inventory check soon to see how many unworn/ds pairs I have left.

:x :smokin

On another note, both the Knicks foams and volts are on citygear.com for $180 with free shipping. Limited sizes available.

Dumb question, but is there a way to make foams fit a lil smaller. I got a pair in size 11, and they fit great, but they're loose at the back. I don't lace my foams, so that doesn't help lol. Any tips?

Back
Top Bottom