THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Today's fit

coordinate coordinate
Minus that every foam bro, minus the red Supremes and oregons?
And did I count correctly, 3pairs of eggplants?

Last edited:
coordinate coordinate
Minus that every foam bro, minus the red Supremes and oregons?
And did I count correctly, 3pairs of eggplants?

Missing the expensive foams (DBs, Oregons, Galaxy, Mirror, Red Supremes, Sole Collectors, Paranormans, HOH Royals and Dark Armys), OG Volts and OG Black Pros. I think that's all of them, but maybe not

Yes 3 pair of eggplants. 2 2009 and 1 2010. They're in my top 5

I believe that there were 2 different releases of the black pros with black soles. I don't think there's any difference in the two, I have the 04? Either way I have one of the two. I believe the other was 02 not 100% sure

I still love my foams, but I can't deny the fact that Nike ruined the prestige it once held.

I mean, just look at how its effected this thread. :smh:

Varsity reds

coordinate coordinate that collection bro, smh insane. You may have dethroned smart Simpson now that he's sold his fleet of foams.

Dope Flightposites 1 & 2 by the way

coordinate coordinate that collection bro, smh insane. You may have dethroned smart Simpson now that he's sold his fleet of foams

Oh no man, I appreciate the kind words but there's many pairs I won't ever own. Bryan's collection will stand on its own for many Monday years

Very nice wear!

I still love my foams, but I can't deny the fact that Nike ruined the prestige it once held.

I mean, just look at how its effected this thread. :smh:

That's the truth.

Coor- that collection came a long way man. :smokin

Late info but keep an eye out for the DC community store. Had Safari, asteroids,Spider-Mans, and knicks foams for 110 on opening day.

Pictures of the "sharpies" have me wishing the mold was better. They put the seam on the medial side like the suede foams

EDIT:

On another note this dude does reviews on all these REP foams. I watch them sometimes just to see how much closer they're getting and also to spot what is wrong with them

FAKE "Gone Fishing" Foamposites. pay real close attention to the back part of the heel where the fish bones are and the cut of the nubuck on the side of the ankle

Last edited:
I doubt it because they are going to be in a pack with the penny 6. If the shooting star couldn't flip no way these will.

Back
Top Bottom