THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

posite fiend

Banned
Joined Sep 15, 2008
Mayhemgatz you just siced my day, ive only seen a couple of pics of the white carbons, i was looking for a pic on google with no luck, thanks *right click,save as* and those OG FP1's are
, they released so many colorways, and alot of people slept on them, i bought my black with red soles for like 45 bucksat footlocker back in the day lol,

s_dubl good looks on the sigs, IM DOWN FOR TEAM POSITE!!! i was actually gonna put that in my first post but i didnt know if this was gonnaget crackin or not lol, so lets get it.

joe billionaire thats prolly the cleanest pair of uni's ive seen in YEARS. those were sitting on shelves forever. i slept on em hard when they firstdropped but luckily i copped a pair for 50 bucks from this dude in my neighborhood, now they look like crap lol, great summer shoe IMO.

sherlock i donno if ive seen that colorway in the fantaposite's, but its a cool running model, wouldnt mind owning a pair at all, ive seen a couple on ebayin the past few weeks, going for cheap too!

those green goblin flights are so sick man. if i ever run across a sample pair ill prolly go crazy tryna get the cash for em

edit: SIG CHECK

Joined Jan 12, 2007
Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Mayhemgatz you just siced my day, ive only seen a couple of pics of the white carbons, i was looking for a pic on google with no luck, thanks *right click, save as* and
..and that's a very dope pickup on those foam pros withthe clear bottom! been wanting a pair of those since '99

s_dubl - goodlooks!

sig check!

posite fiend

Banned
Joined Sep 15, 2008
^
@ the teaser box pics, lol. i need to get a new pair of Pro B's asap, almost no tread on my sole, i love em

Joined Jul 6, 2008
Originally Posted by s dubl

I need Duncans......

here's what I have on the computer...

info on these

anyone know where to get the black flight retro online in a 10? i got no luck on ebay

Joined Dec 8, 2001
^those were part of a "fantastic 4" pack a couple years back. consisted of clear "invisible woman" air force 1's, textured"thing" dunk highs, "human torch" air max 95's, "mr fantastic" air max 90s, and "dr doom" foam pros.

posite fiend

Banned
Joined Sep 15, 2008
^nice FP 2's and 3's

suede on my black/blue 2's is all cracked up now, lol. i remember cats use to call em robot shoes in middle school lol, then the 3's came out

bammas use to cut the "fish eye" inserts out n reveal the shiny plastic, wish i never did that to my black/blues, i need another pair badly

Joined Jan 13, 2007
This thread is
! Good to see you Foam die-hards finally have a FAM.

I'm going to pick up my newest pickup later today, and it belongs in this thread

Joined Dec 3, 2006
those 1/2 cents are horrible. sucks because Im a sucker for clear soles and wrap around air max bubbles.

Joined May 8, 2005
^
Agreed Sdubl,

but that wont even make me buy them, especially not at 190 or whatever the price tag is....

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now