THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

^either some OG PE's or 99 GR's, cant call it right now, but they released so many damn colorways of the FP1's its not even funny, lol, they onlyretro'd the ones that sold the best in 99 recently. i would like to see the NAVY/ WHITE FP1's retrod, i rocked my old pair til they had a hole in thesole lol

Originally Posted by dbff

I'm happy to see a thread like this (nice stuff everyone), Foamposite has always been my favorite Nike creation.

My Posite game isn't that good due to finances, but I should be getting more soon (namely my grails, the Eggplant Flights).

And I like the Team Posite idea.

i was not aware that lebrons are considered posites.

^ I wasn't either until someone imposed the idea on me.

I still refuse to consider them part of the -posite line.

Just doesn't seem right.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

^ I wasn't either until someone imposed the idea on me.

I still refuse to consider them part of the -posite line.

Just doesn't seem right.

grin.gif

agreed

most people probably consider them posites because they actually use the material but then that's like considering the penny 3's a posite shoe. IMO ifit don't say POSITE.....it ain't a POSITE.....

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

i know we've had a couple "post your foams" threads, but they always seem to die, lets keep one alive for once. this thread is for anybody who loves foamposites, post pics of your 'posite collections, or even if you just have 1 pair, post em up. this is not just for FOAMposite's, when i say posite head i mean people who love anything with the foamposite material (i.e flightposites, ultraposites, clogposites, foamdomes) whatever...
Well, I don't consider them part of the true "Foamposite/Flightposite" line, but I definitely consider the IV's to be foampositebased shoes because of what they're made of.

i have a pair of all black lebron IV's i go to the gym in, pretty comfy, i didnt really consider them part of the fam either but i guess if you wanna callem that go ahead, never was a fan of them, honestly the only reason i own a pair is because my friend gave them to me for free, i dont see myself rockin themoutside the gym at all

lebron IV's are a dope shoe and i'm sure will be welcomed in this thread no matter if they are posite, not posite, semi-posite, etc...

Happy New Years Team! i hope everyone gets drunk beyond measure!

wearing these today and tonight.....posites are "party proof"
laugh.gif

^^thanks fellas, IMO i think the blk/red & the blk/cactus will be sought after in the future. they are hot to me, even without the translucent soles. oneday the regrets will be pouring in lol

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif

QFT

roll.gif
laugh.gif

party proof, fight proof, mob proof, all purpose!! lol. i got into a scuffle in my doom pro's a few months ago, just had a bunch of mud n some grass stainson the soles, i thought they were gonna be done, took em home n gave em a good bath, and they look brand new
pimp.gif

edit: i totally agree wit you mayhemgatz, the cactus and black/red 1's are dope IMO. people will be mad they slept on them. im glad i got my black and redsfor free from my cuzin and my girlfriend bought me the cactus
smokin.gif
, same thing happened with the pearls...reds...voltage, all those, nobody liked when theydropped, now there some of the most sought after additions to the foam fam

happy new yr yall, be safe

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif

QFT

roll.gif
laugh.gif

party proof, fight proof, mob proof, all purpose!! lol. i got into a scuffle in my doom pro's a few months ago, just had a bunch of mud n some grass stains on the soles, i thought they were gonna be done, took em home n gave em a good bath, and they look brand new
pimp.gif
Its PERFECT....
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom