THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Hi, how does the sequoia pros fit? Im size7.5-8 on air max 1/95/97.. would an 8 fit me well? thank you

8 should be good. I .5 up in mine, but I can do 10.5 with ease. Just like the 11 more

Nice name btw, studying enthalpy and entropy in Chem 203 right now :wink:

Since no one is gonna see these here, latest pickup... yes, yes I did. FINALLY

00EEBE5C-88A7-4926-8E7C-A75DD1570CDA.jpeg

The fact they have yet to retro these but feel it’s okay to put out FP 1s with medial side all f’d proves to me they have lost their way with the foamposite line as a whole.

The fact they have yet to retro these but feel it’s okay to put out FP 1s with medial side all f’d proves to me they have lost their way with the foamposite line as a whole.

Nike doesn’t care. Back when this shoe was released, that team probably doesn’t work for Nike anymore. It sucks. Nike more than likely doesn’t know about or certainly care what this niche community thinks or wants.

I still can’t fatham the fact that Nike, having seen all of the knockoff Foamposites from the early 21st century, decided to create TD and GS Foamposites that look the exact same! Yet charge damn near Men prices. It’s just wild man

So many CLEAN color ways of Foam Ones/Pros from 00-07 need a retro :frown:

Added 18 more drop fronts finally. Ebates has 20% cash back, container store had the boxes 25% off with free shipping. So at just over $6 each, I grabbed 3 6packs. Only putting foams in these boxes. Even with over 60 of these boxes, I still need more for the rest of my foams haha

8061A52C-6F3D-4725-BACE-D9C58CC7B6B3.jpeg

Yes sir, ordered 3 packs of those (sorry for the late response)

They fit perfectly. Did you order the smaller boxes? There are two sizes

I probably did smh, some of my boxes fit perfectly flush and some theres like a half inch overhang so the door to the drop front doesnt close.

I probably did smh, some of my boxes fit perfectly flush and some theres like a half inch overhang so the door to the drop front doesnt close.

My size 11 boxes fit perfectly in these. The black and white boxes with lids. The older brown ones have some room to spare

No one has had any steals lately? I just got two deals for less than $70 each. And I’ll prove it when it second pair gets here.

What a time to be alive

S/O to the real ones keeping this thread moving. No dis but it's probably NYC and DMV dudes holding it down. IDC.. As long as the thread doesn't die. :nthat:

yo.. anybody else find their older foams, e.g. pre 2011 - where the sybthetic suede on the eyelits and tongue start cracking???

Back
Top Bottom