THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by abernja

LeBron IV Flexposite Shell

SKU FTW!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

just a heads up 11.5 heads might want to check out the 11.5+ forum on here, might find a pair of grails
nerd.gif

if only I was size 11.5
mad.gif
I hit him up for sure. Hopefully he hits me back
laugh.gif
Iwould love to add those.

clogposites were collecting dust in outlets for damn near 2 years after release lol, NOBODY wanted those things, i passed on them everytime i saw them lol, iwouldnt mind a pair now tho, they were like 19.99 back in the outlets, i wonder what the retail is,

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

just a heads up 11.5 heads might want to check out the 11.5+ forum on here, might find a pair of grails
nerd.gif

if only I was size 11.5
mad.gif
I hit him up for sure. Hopefully he hits me back
laugh.gif
I would love to add those.

eek.gif

i hit him up with double the amount he asked lol, hopefully he bites
pimp.gif

not even my size, who cares FTW

Sorry guys, but unless he backs out of his word saying he would sell to me, I will own those come monday morning.

s dubl FTW

what shoes you guys talking about? i browsed the 11.5 forum and the only shoes that caught my eye were the turbulences and the sac X's. hate being out ofthe loop
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

what shoes you guys talking about? i browsed the 11.5 forum and the only shoes that caught my eye were the turbulences and the sac X's. hate being out of the loop
frown.gif
penny foams im guessing? thats all i see

ebay suddenly got a lot of shoes under the foamposite i remember i used to search there would only be about 3-4 pages now theres 8 haha

what shoes you guys talking about? i browsed the 11.5 forum and the only shoes that caught my eye were the turbulences and the sac X's. hate being out of the loop
frown.gif

a used pair of Volt Pros.

frown.gif

a used pair of Volt Pros.
ah i see.

i finally found the listing. i can fit an 11.5 so i also sent him a PM for the hell of it
laugh.gif

so.........

he just posted the foams are sold, just curious who got their first steal of '09?

Originally Posted by never wear them

the peolpe that seen my collection in person or seen my foam collection post, will tell you that the Penny Foams are/ is the only shoe i will ever need.

b6udyf.jpg

if only you were a size 9.5/10
tired.gif

^ sheesh i know its hard to find big sizes and i struggle to find OG jordans , and other things in a 11.

I know I've seen what I think is most of Sherlock's foams, but for real. Stop with the teaser pics. Show us the real thing!!!

Back
Top Bottom