THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Just want to know how everyone here feel about the upcoming releases this year both Foamposite Pro and Ones?

Too many foams
30t6p3b.gif
i don't even look at them the same and this is coming from a person that owns over 30+ pairs of foamposites. I guess it's time to move onto something else and change my user name lol

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Too many foams
30t6p3b.gif
i don't even look at them the same and this is coming from a person that owns over 30+ pairs of foamposites.[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)] I guess it's time to move onto something else and change my user name lol[/color]

laugh.gif

I agree... foams used to basically be indestructible. Crap they use now is soft, scuffs easily, and too many fruity colorways. Just getting way too watered down with too much hype behind it.

I wont even mention the glitter on the upcoming pair
30t6p3b.gif

Eddo....killing it sir 
pimp.gif

Ty, beautiful navy pair.....the ONLY pair i need to complete my personal set 
tired.gif

thanks for the compliment, guys. Do appreciate it.

As for the upcoming foams, although i still try to get at least a pair, it is getting increasingly difficult to keep up. I am just glad i got some of the older HOH foams before the hype started.

Those Voltages are amazing, nIce Royals mang...

Semi-new pick up, smh I need a better camera...

nice charcoals bigty23 and nice royals tuxedo! I feel you on that camera situation bigty23, I need a better one As well lol

Back
Top Bottom