THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Been searching for these in my size for the longest time.

Always said I'll bow out once I got hold of em.

Guess I lied.

great pick up. where did u cop if u dont mind me asking. i think i remember u being a sz14 or something

Nah those carbons ain't a 13 or 14 cuz of so they would of been my 2nd pair.

Good pick up on them tho :smokin

I think I'm going to stop bsing and cop those white obf. My boy has them for the low but I just been being cheap :/

Nah, if I wore a size 14, I don't think I'd be in the sneaker game.

No hate to you big footers.

I'm anywhere between a 7men-8, and those Carbons are a 7.5.

Nah, if I wore a size 14, I don't think I'd be in the sneaker game.

No hate to you big footers.

I'm anywhere between a 7men-8, and those Carbons are a 7.5.
^ Yeah personally I wear a size 13 myself, the thing about having big feet is the fact that its almost impossible sometimes to find larger size shoes especially if they're limited releases such as galaxy's etc... and if you do find them you're going to have to pay an arm and a leg to resellers to get them, sometimes I wish that i was even a size 14 instead of a size 13, yeah I know what you're thinking hell no, its bigger but its easier to find a size 14 compared to a size 13 which is more common. Trust me size 13's are a bi@@@tch to get you hands on sometimes especially limited releases. I just recently picked up my 2nd galaxy foam in a size 13 ( sold my first pair I had which I regret doing to this day and haunted me everyday since lol,
mean.gif
) but now I got them back again, which took me seems like forever to find whereas there were size 14's all over the place seemed like and for decent prices) so yes all you guys who wear like a 8.5-10.5 I hate you
devil.gif
just teasing
tongue.gif
but all you guys with smaller feet are lucky as hell to have more pairs available, less expensive pricing, and easier to get shoes. But its all apart of the shoe game I suppose, size 13 fella's represent lol
pimp.gif

^^^ you can't find a sz 13 cuz I got them all lol j/k

It's hell getting things in a 13 especially since I like to double and triple up on almost everything. I just started to settle for a few things in a size 14 even though there's a lil space in them.

I think it took me 4 yrs of hunting to find a pair of carbons in a 13 for a decent price and I'm still in the hunt for volts ( :smh: been looking FOREVER)

It's hell getting things in a 13 especially since I like to double and triple up on almost everything. I just started to settle for a few things in a size 14 even though there's a lil space in them.

I think it took me 4 yrs of hunting to find a pair of carbons in a 13 for a decent price and I'm still in the hunt for volts (
mean.gif
been looking FOREVER)
^ haha yeah I'm sure I'm behind you by alot more than just the size, since I just recently turned into a foamhead I don't really have any of the earlier models, oldest foam I've bought so far was the 1997 royal versions preowned but still in good condition, but I've been buying up size 13's lately like crazy, I will post a picture up soon after I get my galaxy's in to show my modest collection so far, biggest thing that sold me on the foamposites was how comfortable they are, its like walking on marshmallows
tongue.gif
, but yeah loving the foams that I do have so far. Btw if any of you OG foamheads have any size 13's you're trying to get rid of hit me up, I been trying to track down the black/neo lime foams but no luck, so if anyone has an extra pair their willing to give up let me know.....
smile.gif

^ Yeah personally I wear a size 13 myself, the thing about having big feet is the fact that its almost impossible sometimes to find larger size shoes especially if they're limited releases such as galaxy's etc... and if you do find them you're going to have to pay an arm and a leg to resellers to get them, sometimes I wish that i was even a size 14 instead of a size 13, yeah I know what you're thinking hell no, its bigger but its easier to find a size 14 compared to a size 13 which is more common. Trust me size 13's are a bi@@@tch to get you hands on sometimes especially limited releases. I just recently picked up my 2nd galaxy foam in a size 13 ( sold my first pair I had which I regret doing to this day and haunted me everyday since lol, :smh: ) but now I got them back again, which took me seems like forever to find whereas there were size 14's all over the place seemed like and for decent prices) so yes all you guys who wear like a 8.5-10.5 I hate you :evil: just teasing :tongue: but all you guys with smaller feet are lucky as hell to have more pairs available, less expensive pricing, and easier to get shoes. But its all apart of the shoe game I suppose, size 13 fella's represent lol:pimp:

Been thinking about cutting off my toes so I can fit a size 12 again |I

I think it took me 4 yrs of hunting to find a pair of carbons in a 13 for a decent price and I'm still in the hunt for volts ( :smh: been looking FOREVER)
lol if ur talking about the armies u might really own them all. how did that release go down in 08? did ppl even line up?

Last edited:
^^^he for sure doesn't own all the sz 13 armies :wink:

Armies were hyped at the beginning, but once they dropped at hohla, then hoh chi hype died down. When I was searching for mine there was like 3-4 pairs on eBay. I ended up grabbing for like 285 shipped, had I been patient and waited for a reply on another offer I sent out I coulda got for 245ish.

Crazy because they're one of the most limited foams out there, yet only foam heads show armies love.

I stopped by my local FL today, someone had returned the these earlier this morning in my size...scooped em with no tax today and the discount for $256.49  
pimp.gif

But I came here hoping someone could help me tell if these cough drops are legit. I'm almost convinced they are but the carbon fiber seems off to me for some reason.  I'll post some pics and see for yourself.

256 with no tax and discount? I think I'm missing something?

Those cough drops are legit.

Those neo limes seemed to dry up. Don't see to many up for sale anymore.
^ yeah man I think that you're right I almost picked up a preowned pair on ebay sz 13 but passed on them, I found this other guy who has 4 DS pairs but all size 12.5
mean.gif
I'm still thinking about giving the 12.5 a shot though
tongue.gif
any of you guys who normally wear a size 13 ever go down .5 size? how's the fit? is it too snug or is it still somewhat easy on the toe's lol? I'm trying to hold out for a size 13 though but like you said man kinda hard to find these days.

^^^he for sure doesn't own all the sz 13 armies :wink:

Armies were hyped at the beginning, but once they dropped at hohla, then hoh chi hype died down. When I was searching for mine there was like 3-4 pairs on eBay. I ended up grabbing for like 285 shipped, had I been patient and waited for a reply on another offer I sent out I coulda got for 245ish.

Crazy because they're one of the most limited foams out there, yet only foam heads show armies love.

dont forget the hoh royals as well.

i think 82 pairs released

Thanks for the input guys, just wanted another opinion.  I scooped the cough drops for 210 shipped and they're pretty damn NDS.
256 with no tax and discount? I think I'm missing something?

Those cough drops are legit.
And those white camos are $285 up here at FL...damn Canadian prices. 
mean.gif
   After our 13% tax that takes it up to just over $320...

Ahh ok. I was trippin... 235 retail here.

Crazy prices on cough drops. I passed at like 80 on clearance. Regret it now.

Yo, My Dude Is Into Posite Shoes Heavy. I Wanna Show Him How NT Collects. Is There A Picture Or Page In This Thread Where Someone Has Mad Pairs Of Posites (Preferably Foams) In One Pic?

Back
Top Bottom