THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by theconditioner

Quick question for anyone that can help:

I'm looking to get some flightposites. I normally wear a 10. Should I go up to a 10.5 (like I do with foams)?

Thanks!
yes. IMO Flightposites run more narrow than Foams.

my foams
354167231.jpg

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

^^^He said they were 8/10 condition just a little dirty, but I'm getting more pics

the wear maybe an 8/10 but the total appearence is mos def at least a 7-7.5/10. The inner linning looks as if it has mad sock lint and wear. Just looking out.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by theconditioner

Quick question for anyone that can help:

I'm looking to get some flightposites. I normally wear a 10. Should I go up to a 10.5 (like I do with foams)?

Thanks!
yes. IMO Flightposites run more narrow than Foams.
I rock an 10.5 in most kicks and an 11 in foams. but i rock my sz in flightposite 10.5. I dont have a wide foot tho.... But flightposite'sare def longer than foams and more form fitting. You should def try out your sz at a local shop.

i wouldnt pay more than a 100 for them flights cuzzo, are those scuff marks on the upper? around the ankle part? thats not gonna come off... the soles aredirty as hell, but they ARE cleanable, and they will come out nice, i recommend a mr clean magic eraser for the sole, will turn that sole CREST white. i usethem on my dr doom foam pros, i swear to you, i have gotten into fights with these, walked thru fields, parties, you name it, and a quick swipe with a cleaningrag and some all purpose cleaner and a good scrub with the mr clean magic eraser to the sole has my pair lookin FRESH still. .

anyways, anybody who wants to be apart of TEAM POSITE can just throw the sig in there profile, dont matter to me, and im sure nobody else will care, as long asyou like posites theres no probs..

theconditioner: the OG's run true to size IMO but these damn retros i had to go up 1 FULL SIZE to get the fit i remember. im usually a 10 in foams /flights but i had to cop a 11 in all 4 CW's of the flights.

for those of u that have the lebron iv's how do the foamposite ones and pros fit in comparison? i wear a 10.5 in the lebron iv's

hittin groove has some good deals from time to time on OG 90s bball gear. when you get them in, id bend em around a bit first and make sure the soles are goodto go. some of the stuff i've got from HG mustve been stored next to a heater with tons of packets of silica. joints were dried out like ashy larrysknuckles.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

hittin groove has some good deals from time to time on OG 90s bball gear. when you get them in, id bend em around a bit first and make sure the soles are good to go. some of the stuff i've got from HG mustve been stored next to a heater with tons of packets of silica. joints were dried out like ashy larrys knuckles.
roll.gif

hittin groove had a pair of OG duncans a couple years ago that nobody had bid on, so i put an offer of 150 for em with 15 min left, walked away from my comp,came back and they sold at 230
indifferent.gif
haha, DS btw, so thats not that bad of a deal. wish i never walked away from my comp. he usually has some good deals tho, iseen him sell ATLEAST 20 pairs of neon uptempos, i wonder what his stock looks like
grin.gif

damn i jus saw this thread right now, after making a post about all black foams..

i'm trying to trade my DS eggplants sz 10 for a DS pair of all black foams sz 11 if there is anyone out there??

346544953.jpg

346544885.jpg

sz 10.5 i like em but bout to trade em...pm me thanks justin, im gettin em from japan any day now and i only paid 140
eek.gif
pimp.gif

let me get some pics together......I have a "few" posites

I am going to try for a group shot....should be up in a few days....

wink.gif

^That is kind of an understatement. You have 3 pair of Army Foams and like 3 Royals and 2 Eggplants, and that's just what I've seen lol. I know youhave some Pearls too

^That is kind of an understatement. You have 3 pair of Army Foams and like 3 Royals and 2 Eggplants, and that's just what I've seen lol. I know you have some Pearls too

He'll shut the thread down......

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

^That is kind of an understatement. You have 3 pair of Army Foams and like 3 Royals and 2 Eggplants, and that's just what I've seen lol. I know you have some Pearls too

He'll shut the thread down......
Yeah man, I've been seeing some of his pick ups for a while on UTA forums and he will definitely shut the thread down.

im still looking for some VOLTAGES Foams and them Dark ARMY Foams in sizes 9.5 to 11...would prolly pay good money! Does any one have Extra
Pairs?? lol

nice pearls up there!!!

Lovin this thread and these pics,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but damn, no cam but.....

~SILVER FLIGHTS
~EGGPLANT FOAMS
~LEBRON 4 BLK/WHT/RED (1ST COLORWAY)

and read my siggggg!!!!

****\\....//****
*****\\//*****

how do flightposites fit? i wear a 10.5 but 11 for ballin... had foams but they were too bulky and im about to cop some flightposites...

some help please?

Back
Top Bottom