THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

mayhem - i'm def. NOT a fan of the foam forces
sick.gif
, BUT... they do look good in ur pics. still, i wouldn't be caught dead in em!!
smh.gif
laugh.gif

also, why am i not surprised they sold out in NY?? they gets NO LOVE here in baltimore (and yall know we ARE foams
wink.gif
) but these are not it as far as i'm concerned. i must admit i am kinda surprised u copped, but then again, just like daaznfella said...

Originally Posted by abernja

Is it possible to do a carbon fiber swap along with the outsole on some Foam pros?
definitely.....but i guarantee it'll be next to impossible without the right tools. the CF plate is ridiculously strong and once removed, it'll be a real pain to put it back in the right place and keep it there long enough for any adhesive to bond. the plate came off the side of my ones when i swapped 'em, it was a whole other project just to get that one piece glued back on
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

mayhem - i'm def. NOT a fan of the foam forces
sick.gif
, BUT... they do look good in ur pics. still, i wouldn't be caught dead in em!!
smh.gif
laugh.gif

also, why am i not surprised they sold out in NY?? they gets NO LOVE here in baltimore (and yall know we ARE foams
wink.gif
) but these are not it as far as i'm concerned. i must admit i am kinda surprised u copped, but then again, just like daaznfella said...
laugh.gif
.....don't mind him, he's hardcore TCA
eyes.gif
, i only came out of pocket $100 for 'em so it wasn't like i had to shell out for 'em.

i'm still surprised myself that i copped a pair of forces, it's been almost a decade since the last pair i bought. i'm even eyeing those other grey highs now
tired.gif

btw...if you see 'em drop to $100-125 by you, lmk cause i wouldn't mind a 2nd pair for cheap.

Sherlock & Cee.....dope pickups
pimp.gif

Rome, what's good! you let go of those royal pro pe's? 
nerd.gif
someone posted them as a pickup recently

suprisingly, i like the silvers more than the blacks
laugh.gif
....the blacks are alright but they would have been much better with a smoked grey sole and not that blue tint.

edit - if anyone knows someone wearing a size 16.....this should be a pretty good deal....370421839440 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Rome, what's good! you let go of those royal pro pe's? 
nerd.gif
someone posted them as a pickup recently

suprisingly, i like the silvers more than the blacks
laugh.gif
....the blacks are alright but they would have been much better with a smoked grey sole and not that blue tint.

edit - if anyone knows someone wearing a size 16.....this should be a pretty good deal....370421839440 
wink.gif

Na, not yet, still waiting for my dood to find his 2nd pair to give me.......

Back
Top Bottom