The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

J I Think I Mightve Seen Yu
Mane...It Wuz Like Paradise Fa Me Dere...Well Kinda
Had Ma %%$ Runnin Round Tryna Find Sum1 Dat Wear A 11/11.5/12
Finally Found A Dude Dat Wear Em N I Got Da Wheat Tim Duncans Off Dude Dat Run Da StepByStep Table

All In All It Wuz A Great Experience Fa Me Considerin Dis Da 1st Time Ive Been Ta Nething Like Dis

Ps I Hate Yu Small Feeted People Rofl

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Nah vic, the lebrons was cool....nothin wrong wit bein different. Most of the folk in there looked like clones anyway

I think I actually did see some clones.  Coulda swore there was two dudes with the True Blue 3s and the same outfit????  I guess they were homies or something? No diss just sayin'

A lot of camo shorts in there though.  Haha.  Actually after just wearing a tee and jeans, shorts woulda kept me a lot cooler than it was in there at times.  Whew! 

I feel ya Gotti! Need to make it to a SatcoSneakerTacoSwagNite tho, LMAO.
So where are all the other pics at?

I just read the AJ 2011 is coming to NIKEID in August.  What's everybody think about that move ?

C O O K # 4 5
get fit.

Not much of a fan of the 2011 honestly. But I hear their good for on court performance. The whole style of the shoe jus aint 4 me tho

figured it was a long shot they'd land here.

KRIT tix - online, at PhatKaps and I think Mercy Lounge may also have them. I'll have to check on that last bit though.

Originally Posted by 1Deep

Ne1 Coppin Da Cardinals Dis Weekend?

Prolly not, unless I get em for the cheap cheap.  Even then I haven't even worn mine from last drop either.  These are GRs right, so toddler sizes correct?  Just wondering.  Anyone got the discount on kid's shoes?  My dude at Champs hasn't gotten anything at his store lately.  Guess I could get him to go to FTL though, eh.

^Yeah...Ehhh...Im Holdin Out Fa Da Retro Foams Even Doe I Kinda Want Da Vs...Sumn Juh Aint Sittin Right Bout Dem Wit Me

mane not much just gettin settled back into my city a brotha been to LA so Im just seein wassup wit my sneakerhead fam in tha M

Umm...Krit Playin At Da Mercy Lounge Dis Weekend...Den Deres Dis Sneaker Sho At Da Double Tree Hotel Dis September

Buh Daz All I Kno Bout

Back
Top Bottom