The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 French Open)

Rafa 
frown.gif

Not even mad that Rafa lost. Berdych was shooting that match. Masha beasted on Genie huh?

Good for Murray. Have to see the highlights of that match.

It's been so hard as a Venus fan watching her lose to so many inferior players the last few years as a result of her health issues. It's been awesome to see her so far in this form in 2015. Really hoping she pulls this out in the 3rd...

Venus quit being aggressive and started reacting. Keys could barely move and Venus kept hitting cross court forearms like the light wasn't green to go down the lines. She deserved to lose for not taking advantage of an obviously injured opponent.

Madison Keys matches Serena's power lmao? These damn commentators and their salt kills me. They want Serena to lose so bad so they can claim Sharapova and her cake walk draw was the best 2 weeks of tennis in history.

Looked like Nole had the slight upperhand in the 1st, but Milos toughed it out... came down to a few points in the TB... 

That match went pretty much as expected. Can't wait for Djokovic vs. Wawrinka.

I'm bummed about Venus losing like everyone else, but it's great knowing that she still has the ability to make a deep run at a Slam. If she continues to play at this level, I think she'll have a great shot at winning Wimbledon. At the very least, Venus will be one of the favorites in London for sure.

Back
Top Bottom