The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

I cant stand him, but Joker had a dominant year. I think his window is closing quickly. If he's gonna catch or pass Fed, itll have to be in the very near future IMO. Time has shown that 30ish is the beginning of the end for pros, except Serena.

Last edited:
Stan is a real one.

He been upping his game over the past 2 years , I think has finally hit his peak and put it all together.

He played more than double the amount of tennis Joker did, came out and dominated.

Stan isn't a good match up for Nole due to his firepower and Nole's lack of a truly dominant shot to end points. Whereas Nole has no problems with backhand to forehand exchanges with Rafa, he struggles in backhand to backhand exchanges with Stan. Nole used to have the best backhand in the business but Stan's is better and has more umph in his shots. Styles make fights in boxing and styles make matches in tennis.

The WADA hack is a big problem from the perspective that athletes that have followed the rules will have their reputations sullied.

and i thought joker was fronting about his foot and just wanted to stop the momentum of the match but he really was hurt

Isn't that fresh off of winning a title too?

He needs to cut that BS. SMH every time someone asks me if I'm using the Nick K endorsed racket and I gotta say "I believe its Ana Ivanovic's." (Well aware the pros use different sticks than what the consumer uses)

Scumbag Nick [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

I'm so happy about Kerber's awesome year. Finally a German woman, that is playing well since Steffi 
pimp.gif

We had so many women wasting their potential in the meantime  

Cibulkova dragged Kerber in the WTA Tour Final today. Who saw that coming?
Angie is too tired from this long year to play her best tennis. Actually I'm surprised that she played so well against the best players in the tournament. 

Cibulkova was playing good though. Just too strong for Angie at the moment. 

Back
Top Bottom