The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

Not really. That match was the usual pretty bad WTA quality. Then Andreescu wasn’t sure if she wanted to be hurt or not.

Maybe it’s cuz Sakkari looks like what Daisey Ridley should actually look like after jedi training or something but i like her style

I wasn't able to watch the whole match, but from from what I saw (end of the 2nd and bits of the 3rd), it was a great battle.

Totally thought Svitolina was gonna steamroll the 3rd after upping her aggression taking hold of the 2nd but that 3rd set ended up being fire

Leylah’s sister(?) on the right.. :nerd:

Edit: nvm not her sister lol

Pliskova giving a pathetic performance. Not even trying to return anything. Get her off the court :smh:

Sakkari :pimp:
F Nole!

63FB29A0-E62B-46E9-BC84-17048E3EC1F9.jpeg
C7BF0D24-592D-4D2C-92B8-70F2A1F56248.jpeg

Roof being open and then closing and causing masks to be required is an interesting wrinkle. Basically no one following that rule thus far though.
8A107B0B-6E51-4B24-ACDD-D2E5390BB8ED.jpeg

How come slamming and breaking your racket is not seen as "unsportman-like" in tennis?

This Sabalenka broad seems like the type that like to be dominated, and if you giving her wack D she'll get mad and slap you.

How come slamming and breaking your racket is not seen as "unsportman-like" in tennis?

This Sabalenka broad seems like the type that like to be dominated, and if you giving her wack D she'll get mad and slap you.

? for the most part it is but I feel like the crowd/chair ump will give you a break if it’s one moment of frustration as opposed to having a full on tantrum the entire match or if you have a reputation

Back
Top Bottom