The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Easiest path to the final.

Better rally, Andy. Do it for Judy, or Kim.

SP: You're uncharacteristically slacking on the Jelena and Kim pics.

^ Up 2 sets... on serve in the 3rd.

Was gonna save the Kim/Jelena pics for the final... but...................................

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

Last edited:
Jerzy and his big-*** serve... into the semis!
I think he's been going to the finals. He's a beast, one of my fav dudes to watch.

Would love to see Murray lose here. Looks like whoever breaks first, hopefully Verdasco.

Got the young man from Poland pulling the upset or atleast taking Murray to 5 sets.

No way compromised Del Portro beats Djokovic but he put a valiant effort out there today beating Ferrer

Hmmm.

Championships+Wimbledon+2013+Day+Nine+MXVpk2RoSORx.jpg

Anyway.

Lots of VIPs.

Championships+Wimbledon+2013+Day+Nine+udmlnxzoNUtx.jpg

Championships+Wimbledon+2013+Day+Nine+YRCdMAQFYS_x.jpg

Championships+Wimbledon+2013+Day+Nine+IX67GQyEuzgx.jpg

And here are your semi-finalists.

Novak+Djokovic+Wimbledon+Tennis+Championships+93eXh1icm4Gx.jpg

Championships+Wimbledon+2013+Day+Nine+gilN7Pk0RKJx.jpg

Andy+Murray+Wimbledon+Tennis+Championships+WIbUwz0zf6Dx.jpg

Wimbledon+Tennis+Championships+Day+9+AchQu3l9Y81x.jpg

They even swapped kits too... nice touch.

Wimbledon+Tennis+Championships+Day+9+sNVzgoyKqDFx.jpg

I know it's a long shot because he's pretty banged up at this point, but I really hope Del Po pulls off the upset against Djokovic to reach the final. In 2009 we caught a glimpse of what he can achieve when he's at his best, but he's an example of a player that has been marred by injury thus far in his short career.

can anybody else what that last picture is? what happen?
That was at the end of the Janowicz/Kubot match. Both guys are from Poland and are good friends.

Both also probably didn't expect to make the quarters and semis of Wimbledon, so needless to say, it was probably very emotional for them.

Jerzy+Janowicz+Wimbledon+Tennis+Championships+QqMZVzKgvfNx.jpg

Jerzy+Janowicz+Wimbledon+Tennis+Championships+Eku1I_XNYk_x.jpg

That was at the end of the Janowicz/Kubot match. Both guys are from Poland and are good friends.

Both also probably didn't expect to make the quarters and semis of Wimbledon, so needless to say, it was probably very emotional for them.

Jerzy+Janowicz+Wimbledon+Tennis+Championships+QqMZVzKgvfNx.jpg

Jerzy+Janowicz+Wimbledon+Tennis+Championships+Eku1I_XNYk_x.jpg
Awesome shots!  Thanks for sharing, both seem like great guys, the shirt exchange at the end was cool today.  Wish Janowicz the best of luck next round, hope he makes the finals!

Indeed, it was a great moment.  I want to see an Andy/Nole final, but wouldn't at all be disappointed if it was Jerzy or Delpo.  

And for those wondering, the gal in Jerzy's box is Polish player, Marta Domachowska.  Not sure if she still plays though.

Struggling with his emotions post-match...

And Delpo's epic matchpoint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom