The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

I thought Tiafoe did alright. 5 setter against Federer is no easy task. He did have moments of questionable decision making and YOLO like shot making.

Caroline Wozniacki doesn't think Maria Sharapova deserves to be on center court:
http://deadsp.in/Yge4miw
DIkcm2pVoAAdxOk.jpg

Daniel looked good. then Nadal just straight ground him up. Daniel has got to come out of the match knowing what it takes to keep up physically now. He will train.

People really hate her like that? She was taking that stuff for 10 years and it wasn't banned. So the next day it's banned and they didn't care to check for it. You guys making her sound like a villain.

wozniaki been garbage and can't win any big tournaments.

That's an inaccurate account of what happened. She "didn't read her email" about the ban.

But she was on it for a long time. I didn't hear people calling her a cheat then.

She was using a drug that's for people with asthma and heart problems,neither of which she has. Of course everyone is going to call her a cheat once they found out she was taking it.

She wasn't walking around for 10 years saying "hey I'm taking this drug that's banned by the FDA in America."

Nobody liked Maria before the doping scandal. I'm not exactly shocked that the hate is amplified now. I'm surprised that this many white people turned their backs on The Great White Hope though. Woz may hate her by association (Serena) more than anything lol.

Back
Top Bottom