The Official Undershirt, Boxers, and Socks Thread Vol. Underdressing Better.

Originally Posted by LLTOOLEJ

not to get too off topic,
but how often do you guys throw away socks undershirts and boxers
and add new ones to the cycle

When they get dirty to the max, so about a year, year 1/2 for me.

this isn't just ANY boxers and socks thread, guys. didn't you guys read? this is the OFFICIAL boxers and socks thread.

Originally Posted by classified

When they get dirty to the max, so about a year, year 1/2 for me.
QFT.

If your boxers are thinned out in that "area" its time to throw away. 

Socks usually when the elastic is worn and when bleach doesnt get them white anymore or the black socks are grayer than ever

I have about 60 white under shirts... I've had to throw away some of the ones from the first batch I got because I was having to wash/wear them more often when I was first trying out the brand.  Now, I have so many that I rarely wear any of them out.  Also, I don't wear under shirts nearly as often as I once did.  Same thing with boxers.

laugh.gif
@ underdressing better

Polo boxers
Hanes undershirts
Nike/Footlocker socks

Kinda getting tired of Hanes undershirts though, the crew neck stretches out way too soon. Who has the best crew neck undershirts that don't stretch out?

Nordstrom Rack and Marshalls is
pimp.gif
for snagging $$$ undergarments at a discount. Good bras are no joke
frown.gif

polo & banana boxers

hanes / fruit of the loom undershirts

jordan socks, no name socks, dress sock polo & banana

i gotta step up my undershirts

Originally Posted by sonunox34

I stay with the cheapest undershirts and socks. Anyone who pays anything more than average for these items is just lying to themselves. I go through every single day forgetting I have an undershirt on and not noticing anything wrong with my socks, and they are gutter cheap.

As far as underwear, I made the jump to Hanes boxer briefs a few years back... regular boxers are useless. The complete lack of support and constant wedgies led me to the switch.
I agree. Foolish to spend large amounts of $ on under clothes.

You guys are delusional if you think Polo crews & v-necks are good.  They're thin as hell and fit wide.

Back
Top Bottom