The Official VADO Thread... Vol. SLIIMEEEEEEE

anybody got this track called "vado"? i heard it about 3-4 years ago, cant find it anywhere now.

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

anybody got this track called "vado"? i heard it about 3-4 years ago, cant find it anywhere now.

i got that on this cd, imma find it. its mad VADO tracks that dudes aint got. Ninjahood know wassup.

This Celebrity Dreaming is a BANGER
pimp.gif
. Hook is fire too.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i got that on this cd, imma find it. its mad VADO tracks that dudes aint got. Ninjahood know wassup.

pimp.gif
. Hook is fire too.
nerd.gif
Hook it up fam.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

pimp.gif
. Hook is fire too.
nerd.gif
Hook it up fam.

yea a link would be nice. the instrumental on that was serious. the dude who made that track let me hear it like 4 years ago, i never heard of vado before that.

"black merm black ACG's, u know what that means. VAAADOOOOOOOOOO!" i need that track.

pimp.gif

That Fed Story is so dope..

I check for Vado!

You think he can have a cult following at least by the end of 2010?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by dreClark

Shout to Vado single handedly upping Rugby purchases by 348% in the tri state area

Nah, Elz had a hand in that too. Esp after that 106 stunt.
Wutang (ghostface) rugby influence >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> vado's rugby influence.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Shout to Vado single handedly upping Rugby purchases by 348% in the tri state area

Wutang (ghostface) rugby influence >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> vado's rugby influence.

Sometimes u be comin from left. Far left.
When Wu was rockin Lo, there was no Rugby.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Sometimes u be comin from left. Far left.
When Wu was rockin Lo, there was no Rugby.
laugh.gif

maybe as a "official" division from polo..but Lo' head been rocking polo rugbys for EONS.....all this polo suckage just reminds me of da mid 90's
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom