The Official VADO Thread... Vol. SLIIMEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Was wondering when this post would get made.
Here's the Vado tracks I found outside BOAB1 and 2. There are 1 or 2 more joints on some Millz tapes but i didn't even bothering an entire mixtape from datpiff just for those 2 joints which didn't sound that good. If anyone has something else let me know.
vado.jpg

Theres another joint which I don't have in this picture- Square Off Feat. Vado - "It's Quiet"
Holla at me on AIM fam.. I need some mp3s!!!

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by nyflyboydariece

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by dreClark

Shout to Vado single handedly upping Rugby purchases by 348% in the tri state area

Nah, Elz had a hand in that too. Esp after that 106 stunt.
Dead Stokc YOU KNOW nobody cares about what Juelz Santana wears anymore son STILL rockin scarves and jean chains
smh.gif
Vado son Named rugby
laugh.gif
YOU KNOW that nobody even knows who Vado is.

YOU MUST be from Rochester or some $%#@

dudes been going in with the jokes lately
roll.gif

word dudes are funny, but to think that he upped Rugby sales is striaght comedy...i am looking forward to his joint but im not on the bandwagon like most...i shall take a wait and see approach

Shout to Vado single handedly upping Rugby purchases by 348% in the tri state area

Dead Stokc YOU KNOW nobody cares about what Juelz Santana wears anymore son STILL rockin scarves and jean chains
smh.gif
Vado son Named rugby
laugh.gif
[cam] you right [/cam]

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Was wondering when this post would get made.
Here's the Vado tracks I found outside BOAB1 and 2. There are 1 or 2 more joints on some Millz tapes but i didn't even bothering an entire mixtape from datpiff just for those 2 joints which didn't sound that good. If anyone has something else let me know.
vado.jpg

Theres another joint which I don't have in this picture- Square Off Feat. Vado - "It's Quiet"
PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE UPLOAD EM'
happy.gif

If someone posts simple instructions on how to make a .zip or .rar out of an iTunes playlist.

That was easy lol. It's uploading to MegaUpload right now.
Almost 50 songs so its damn near 300 MBs. I left some of the BOAB tracks with no Drama on them.
PM or DM for link.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

smh.gif
Vado son Named rugby
laugh.gif

YOU MUST be from Rochester or some $%#@

dudes been going in with the jokes lately
roll.gif

word dudes are funny, but to think that he upped Rugby sales is striaght comedy...i am looking forward to his joint but im not on the bandwagon like most...i shall take a wait and see approach

For real, NTers love to gas up their favourite nobodies way out of proportion.

Back
Top Bottom